Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    This is unremarkable. The retirement health care plan is usually a supplemental plan to Medicare. My mother is a federal retiree and her primary health insurance if Medicare with a BCBS policy on top for which she pays a portion of the premium. The cost is substantially less than what she was paying for BCBS high option family coverage when she was working.
    I'm sorry Mr.Nova but the committee has unanimously decided that due to your lifestyle choices we are withholding any further medical treatment from you, but we have pain relievers to make you as comfortable as possible, we have only enough funds for those who really deserve treatment, I'm sure you understand.
    Last edited by Rockntractor; 09-07-2013 at 11:36 PM.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I'm sorry Mr.Nova but the commitee has unanimously decided that due to your lifestyle choices we are withholding any further mrdical treatment from you, but we have pain relievers to make you as comfortable as possible, we have only enough funds for those who really deserve treatment, I'm sure you understand.
    That's nice, but the ACA forbids insurance companies from pulling that routine on me or you. And yes, I realize that my addiction to Dim Sum in unhealthy, but not as unhealthy as your addiction to pork BBQ, liquor, and potatoe salad.

That's nice, but the ACA forbids insurance companies from pulling that routine on me or you. And yes, I realize that my addiction to Dim Sum in unhealthy, but not as unhealthy as your addiction to pork BBQ, liquor, and potatoe salad.
    I don't drink I hate potato salad but I do indulge in barbeque.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

This is unremarkable. The retirement health care plan is usually a supplemental plan to Medicare. My mother is a federal retiree and her primary health insurance if Medicare with a BCBS policy on top for which she pays a portion of the premium. The cost is substantially less than what she was paying for BCBS high option family coverage when she was working.
    True, there are also a few that retire before Medicare kicks in making such a plan the primary coverage for a few years. Often this is combined with an early retirement package to encourage older workers to retire so some of the younger folks can keep jobs.

Anyone that has paid attention to any of Rock's posts already knows that he does not drink.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    Anyone that has paid attention to any of Rock's posts already knows that he does not drink.
    Neither do I. I also love bbq pork buns (char siu bao).

Neither do I. I also love bbq pork buns (char siu bao).
    Do you make them yourself or are they readily available for purchase close to where you live? I've never heard of them until now.

http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/stea...0000001734314/

Then it's a good thing that all of those Obama cronies have gotten their exemptions, isn't it?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    Do you make them yourself or are they readily available for purchase close to where you live? I've never heard of them until now.

http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/stea...0000001734314/
    Occasionally they have them at the Oriental market where I buy my lumpia wrappers. I also like the Vietnamese version of a pork bun, called Banh Bao.