People in politics often have a public facade which is dramatically distinct from their true, private character. However, I’ve found, the more alike the public and private personas, the more respectable and follow-worthy the candidate or legislator. And then there’s Hillary. Ms. “Who’s your buddy, Vince” Whitewater, infamous for her expletives directed toward staff and Secret Service detail. Here’s a round up of just 8: #1 “Where is the G*damn f**king flag! I want the G*damn f**king flag up every morning at f**king sunrise.”

#2 F**k off! It’s enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day, I’m not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.” AmericanEvita America Evita by Christopher Anderson, p.90-Hillary to her State Trooper body guards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning.”

#3 “If you want to remain on this detail, get your f**king ass over here and grab those bags!” FirstPartner The First Partner p.259- Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.
#4 “Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k back away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I say, Okay!!?” UnlimitedAccessUnlimited Access by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige, p.139- Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail.

Read more of the former first ladies spiritually uplifting quotes at >http://theblacksphere.net/2013/08/to...n-blue-quotes/

Bless her heart, she truly is a national treasure!