Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    That's another consideration as well. He tried using it to get removed from the military. I'm sure back then it was all just a ploy. His alter-persona never made an appearance until his previous attempts at getting discharged had failed, and his actions afterwards lend support to it I feel. He played around as a girl for a weekend, made some internet posts, took some video footage, returned to Iraq from his mid tour, then immediately sent the stuff to his commander.

That to me screams that he was doing it purely to get seperated, and the whole thing wasn't real. Now that he's facing most of his adult life in jail, he's falling back on that to try to get some special considerations.

Next, he will announce his last name will be 'Womanning.'

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    Next, he will announce his last name will be 'Womanning.'
    Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Pretty much.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

When Elizabeth Warren said she was Native American and Scott Brown denied her this right, I remember a lot of you were calling him a racist.
    But she isn't Native American, I guess she's the first TransETHNIC, I'm totally going to be transethnic brotha to sue anybody that discriminates against me because I FEEL like I'm black it just so happens that skin darkening is very expensive but that shouldn't stop me from me and my FEELZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    So, in the name of good manners, we should ignore the evidence of our eyes and ears? By that logic, we should have honored Idi Amin's official titles (i.e., the titles that he ordered his countrymen to use, on pain of death), which were: "His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular", in addition to his officially stated claim of being the uncrowned King of Scotland. Needless to say, he was delusional. Just because someone wants to be called something doesn't mean that they warrant it.
    You wouldn't believe how common the stupidity is on that subject.