Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1 Hassan guilty on all charges 
    Ancient Fire Breather Retread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    I came to Texas as soon as I could
    Posts
    4,661
    A jury of 13 high-ranking military officers reached a unanimous guilty verdict on all charges — 13 counts of premeditated murder and 32 counts of attempted premeditated murder — in about seven hours. Hasan is now eligible for the death penalty.

    http://www.chron.com/news/texas/arti...0823_BN4754880
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,072
    Let him ride the lightning for his meeting with Allah.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

    In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    A jury of 13 high-ranking military officers reached a unanimous guilty verdict on all charges — 13 counts of premeditated murder and 32 counts of attempted premeditated murder — in about seven hours. Hasan is now eligible for the death penalty.

    http://www.chron.com/news/texas/arti...0823_BN4754880
    Good, but he should have been charged as a jihadist.

    Maybe he'll change his name to "Mary" to avoid the chair.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Politically tired. Lanie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,265
    We can finally stop paying him.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    We can finally stop paying him.
    How about we stop him from living first?
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    I hope it's a public execution.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sarasota,FL
    Posts
    42,756
    Well done jury.
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Power CUer noonwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    12,415
    Does one of the service members know what method of execution the military courts use? Is it still a firing squad, or do they also use lethal injection these days?

    I'm just curious.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Good, but he should have been charged as a jihadist.
    That would have meant acknowledging that he committed treason. There seems to be a serious taboo about that among our elites.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Maybe he'll change his name to "Mary" to avoid the chair.
    Probably something more like Fatima or Aisha.

    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Does one of the service members know what method of execution the military courts use? Is it still a firing squad, or do they also use lethal injection these days?

    I'm just curious.
    Army Regulation 190–55, U.S. Army Corrections System: Procedures for Military Executions, specifies lethal injection as the means of execution. Prior to that, it was hanging.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    SEAduced SuperMod Hawkgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,010
    So will this make him a martyr in the jihadist's mind?
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •