Thread: Hassan guilty on all charges

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    So will this make him a martyr in the jihadist's mind?
    Yep. However, thanks to several well-placed shots, his 72 virgins will have to make do with cucumbers.

Sic hacer pace, para bellum.
    Sent from my android.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

I would want him executed, by any means at all, if I were a family member of the soldiers who were killed or wounded.

Personally, I'll settle for this "workplace violence" to be called what it really was.

An act of terrorism!!! Then get on with what to do with him.
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    How about we stop him from living first?
    That will be years coming. Stop paying now.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.

Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    I would want him executed, by any means at all, if I were a family member of the soldiers who were killed or wounded.

Personally, I'll settle for this "workplace violence" to be called what it really was.

An act of terrorism!!! Then get on with what to do with him.
    Supposedly an act of terrorism charge did not exist to use against him,maybe after the trial congress can change this and also find a way to give the victims the financial support they deserve, they will have to go around Hussein because he gives more honor to our enemies than to our soldiers who fight them.
    The true acts of treason are being committed by the commander and chief.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    That will be years coming. Stop paying now.
    The coward and chief could fast track him like they did McVeigh if he so chose.
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Hasan made his way to the pearly gates. There, he is greeted by George Washington.

"How dare you attack the nation I helped conceive!" yells Mr. Washington, slapping Hasan in the face. Patrick Henry comes up from behind: "You wanted to end the Americans' liberty, so they gave you death!" Henry punches Hasan on the nose. James Madison comes up next, and says, "This is why I allowed the Federal government to provide for the common defense!" He drops a large weight on Hasan's knee.

Hasan is subject to similar beatings from John Randolph of Roanoke, James Monroe and 65 other 18th-century American revolutionaries. As he writhes on the ground, Thomas Jefferson picks him up to hurl him back toward the gate where he is to be judged.

As Hasan sees the entire Cartwright clan approaching, he screams, "This is not what I was promised!"

An angel replies: "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you. What did you think I said?"

----------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Supposedly an act of terrorism charge did not exist to use against him,.............................
    I read this in the Chronicle some time back but cannot find the article now. Maybe Ody could come up with the facts on the charges.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post

I read this in the Chronicle some time back but cannot find the article now. Maybe Ody could come up with the facts on the charges.
    I found this
    So, victims and others are demanding, why is the November 2009 attack at Fort Hood being tried as a case of workplace violence and not as an act of terrorism?

Military law expert Scott L. Silliman says the answer is simple. Because the Uniform Code of Military Justice does not have a punitive article for “terrorism.”

“They really didn’t have an option,” says Silliman, director emeritus of Duke University’s Center on Law, Ethics and National Security in Durham, N.C. “He was an active-duty officer. The crime occurred on a military installation. ... It was obvious he was going to face a court-martial.”
    More>
    http://www.militarytimes.com/article...Terrorism-not-

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Supposedly an act of terrorism charge did not exist to use against him ...
    I know, and that is what is most disgusting to me. I have had it with all the political correctness that we , and even our military have to adhere to these days. His superiors knew what was going on and had their hands tied because of all the "sensitivity" training that was forced upon them.
    American By Choice ~ 1980

I'm actually conflicted about this. The death penalty is what this traitor wants so he can become a martyr for Islam. I'm almost hoping that they give him life with no possibility of parole.....let him sit in his wheelchair in a 6' x 8' windowless cell for the rest of his worthless life and not give him the satisfaction of becoming a martyr.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Resident Grump
    No

He wasnt convicted as a jihadist..all he is is a common criminal, a murderer.

Pity about the lethal injection, I'd prefer to see him hang.