1. #1 Colin Powell: George Zimmerman Acquittal Will Be Seen as a ‘Questionable Judgement’ 
    Aug. 25, 2013 11:20am Oliver Darcy

Collin Powell, former Secretary of State and a retired four star general, said on Sunday morning that the George Zimmerman not-guilty verdict will be seen as a “questionable judgement.”

“I think that it will be seen as a questionable judgment on the part of the judicial system down there, but I don’t know if it will have staying power,” Powell said on CBS’ Face the Nation.

“These cases come along, and they blaze across the midnight sky and then after a period of time, they’re forgotten,” he added.
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...ble-judgement/

No this is no surprise, Colon only cares about the color of a mans skin today, facts and character have no meaning in his world.
    If it is a Teen vs White issue colon will take the side of the Teen every time.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Deport him.

And how does Powell see OJ Simpson's acquittal?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Deport him.
    Captain Non Sequitur to the rescue.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Deport him.
    Again with deportation? You do understand that we cannot deport American citizens, don't you?

--Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Race first, rule-of-law second. On top of that, despite being a (Purely-)nominal Republican*, Powell is consistently anti-Second Amendment, so he has multiple pet rocks stacked up against Zimmerman.

*His affiliation to the Republican Party is basically limited to saying he was one so Bush I and Rumsfeld would accelerate his general officer promotions, which are much more political than promotions for Colonel and below. The Black general in Mars Attacks! is a pretty good tongue-in-cheek picture of Colin Powell.
    Last edited by DumbAss Tanker; 08-26-2013 at 10:36 AM.

Colin Powell is a sad case, an example of someone putting race over anything else. He is such a disappointment, as used to have such respect for how high he had risen. He's one like Christie that should officially change parties.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Again with deportation? You do understand that we cannot deport American citizens, don't you?

I have been accused of being like Hitler. No expectations hinder me now.

I have been accused of being like Hitler. No expectations hinder me now.
    In other words, having been compared to Hitler, you now feel free to confirm the comparison?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!