1. #1 Your iPhone May Physically Shock You 
    Most products today have their own power supply that needs to be charged with electricity to keep your phone enabled to complete tasks. Your phone may deliver a shocking result when in use. There have been few cases lately of people being physically shocked by their iPhone.

In the latest Australian incident, a woman in her 20s, from the Sydney suburb of Chatswood, was taken by ambulance to the Royal North Shore Hospital after allegedly receiving a shock from her iPhone. Luckily, she received minor injuries and was in stable condition. It is not known whether the phone was plugged into the charger during the incident. A spokeswoman for the hospital stated paramedics had responded to a number of shocks from mobile phone chargers this year.

New South Wales Ambulance has attended to 232 emergency calls for iPhone electric shocks in the first six months of this year, Sydney’s Daily Telegraph reported. The spokeswoman said mobile phone users should keep an eye on their phone’s connection. “If the appliances are dusty, they should be given a vacuum clean,” she said, suggesting that dust could get into the terminals and cause a short circuit.

Inspector John Brotherhood of the ambulance service warned that a slight shock could cause serious health problems. “It takes only a small shock to interfere with your heart. Basically, if the jolt moves you, if it takes your breath away, or if it’s at all a cause for concern, you need to get it checked out.”

Earlier this month, air stewardess Ma Ailun was killed by an electric shock when she answered a call on her iPhone 5 while it was charging. News of the death of the 23-year-old was posted on the Internet by her sister, prompting criticism of Apple among the country’s millions of iPhone users. “I want to warn everyone else not to make phone calls when your mobile phone is recharging,” her sister wrote.
    http://guardianlv.com/2013/07/your-i...lly-shock-you/

Apple has learned that aftermarket chargers are faulty. They are now offering a trade in program in which they will sell you a genuine Apple "plug" for $10, down from $19 if you turn in your non OEM cord....

I hope this corrects the problem!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Shocking!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Shocking!!!

Sound like a covert program of electrode-shock behavior modification, designed to solidify Apple's hold over their iPhone zombies...

We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge or gallantry would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution is designed only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for any other.
    In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.

~John Adams

Android here. Refuse to sell my soul to Apple.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

I love all things Apple, including my iPhone.

Tried a Droid, it sucked.