Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    You have to at least put Tremors on your list. Reba and the Family Ties dad packing heat is hilarious.

I see From Dusk Till Dawn was left off the list. Maybe it wasn't meant to be funny. I thought it was.
    Tremors (1990)
    This entire movie is worth just the Reba McEntire scenes but there is so much more! Giant worms, custom gun rooms, surly townspeople, and a fairly hot college student add up to a rural rethink on the typical monster movie.
    It was on the the list. "Near Dark" has a lot of black humor in it but it is essentially a romantic thriller. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    You have to at least put Tremors on your list. Reba and the Family Ties dad packing heat is hilarious.

I see From Dusk Till Dawn was left off the list. Maybe it wasn't meant to be funny. I thought it was.
    I love that movie...and now that you mention it, I would agree.
    "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." H.P. Lovecraft in Supernatural Horror in Literature

Allow me to recommend:

Theatre of Blood

and

Basket Case

Both of which are funny.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    I was just thinking of The Frighteners. It wasn't funny like some of the previously mentioned movies but it's not scary either. I'm not sure what category if fits into but I liked it.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III