Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    Being retired means I can and do get involved on almost a daily basis. And I make sure no election goes by without casting a vote - since 1966. It may be a write in in lieu of the idiots on the ballot but I will file a ballot each and every time. And I have NEVER pulled a party ticket. I check out every candidate for every position and either pick one or decide on who should have been running AND VOTE!!!!!
    Great that you are involved. Then you must understand how downright corrupt most local and state level GOP leadership is and the lengths they go to get what them and their cronies want.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post

Lube and UnReb are like the A & B side of the same broken record.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Great that you are involved. Then you must understand how downright corrupt most local and state level GOP leadership is and the lengths they go to get what them and their cronies want.
    Doesn't keep me from voting in EVERY election - unlike the dropouts "It's my way or I'm taking my ball and go home" crowd.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Lube and UnReb are like the A & B side of the same broken record.
    Better than being the ass end of the political process.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

Originally Posted by Molon Labe
    This is the nonesense jibberish of a coward.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Yeah Those are great quotes. Do you also have the ones where they said you should sit in your house watching NFL football and playing Angry Birds and watching Fox and CNN the other 364 days of the year?
    Your and people like you who decided to stay home gave us 4 more years of Obama. While one can speculate on what type of administration Romney may have given us, we already saw what Obama and his cast of clowns but you guys decided to get butt hurt that your god wasn't nominated and threw tantrums and stayed home. Please explain to me how this was a logical move on your part. Also, if the Paul's are such Libertarians, why don't they declare themselves as such instead of being a part of a party you consider corrupt just so they can get elected.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Better than being the ass end of the political process.
    You'd know about that......
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Your and people like you who decided to stay home gave us 4 more years of Obama. While one can speculate on what type of administration Romney may have given us, we already saw what Obama and his cast of clowns but you guys decided to get butt hurt that your god wasn't nominated and threw tantrums and stayed home. Please explain to me how this was a logical move on your part. Also, if the Paul's are such Libertarians, why don't they declare themselves as such instead of being a part of a party you consider corrupt just so they can get elected.
    See...you see it as a defeat, but it's really a victory for conservatives. Had Romnoid won, you all would have gone back to happy nappy time like the rest of America did when Bush was president. So I'm not "butt hurt". I'm kinda winning and guys like you are kinda losing.

You have a very short attention span. Things were much different in the GOP prior to W. Bush.
    Recommend you read you some Russell Kirk, Barry Goldwater and Robert Taft.......

You keep on telling yourself that Libertarian principles are incongruent with modern conservatism, but guess who's really in charge right now. It isn't the Necons.... It's the Conservatives who were voted in on the backs of the Tea Party movement. So get on board or go find a home as a Democrat.

Oh and I'm not the one that "gave" you Obama. You can thank left tard republicans like McCain, Graham and Romney for being the puke Republicrats that they are. When you nominate someone diametrically oppossed to the tenets of conservatism, you tend to turn people off. Get it?

Over 80 million eligible voters did not cast a ballot in 12'. Maybe you should have tried harder to convince some of them to vote for that dipshit. So I can't give you something I didn't have any business in creating. Basic Common sense.

And yet another thread that has nothing to do with Romney vs Obama gets hijacked into one of these "who is more conservative" pissing contests. Thanks, Molon. Really.

Meanwhile, getting back to the OP (you know, the one where Syria's chemical weapons are being discussed), it turns out that the Russian deal with permit Assad to spend up to a year cataloging his WMD arsenal (apparently the Syrians don't inventory their equipment very often) before the first inspections, while the Russians will be providing SAMs and reactors to Iran, increasing the speed with which they acquire nuclear weapons, and increasing the risk to any pilots involved in taking them down.

Anybody want to discuss that, or would Molon like to just invite everyone into the men's room with a ruler so that we can settle this dick size issue once and for all?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    And yet another thread that has nothing to do with Romney vs Obama gets hijacked into one of these "who is more conservative" pissing contests. Thanks, Molon. Really.

Meanwhile, getting back to the OP (you know, the one where Syria's chemical weapons are being discussed), it turns out that the Russian deal with permit Assad to spend up to a year cataloging his WMD arsenal (apparently the Syrians don't inventory their equipment very often) before the first inspections, while the Russians will be providing SAMs and reactors to Iran, increasing the speed with which they acquire nuclear weapons, and increasing the risk to any pilots involved in taking them down.

Anybody want to discuss that, or would Molon like to just invite everyone into the men's room with a ruler so that we can settle this dick size issue once and for all?
    What do you think the odds are those chemical weapons were in Iraq before they wound up in Assad's ammo bunkers?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2