Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    barbeque goat & beans.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Smoked brisket, mustard potato salad, spinach salad, garlic bread and banana puddin'
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Tortilla pizzas made from fresh homemade tortillas, apple pie right out of the oven with ice cream and chocolate sauce.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

Homemade beef nachos - fajita beef, queso, hint of lime chips, shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes and chunky picante.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Fresh Black Grouper baked in the over!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Fresh Black Grouper baked in the over!
    Don't forget the ripe tomatoes mixed with a little bacon and shredded orange peppers, along with fresh fruit salad and baked veggies.

The grouper was good, but the hogfish we had last night was really, really good. There's a little Amish fruit and veggie place not far from us. They have the freshest fish in town. Publix has the usual cod and farm raised salmon, along with tilapia, but Detwiler's has hogfish and black grouper, red grouper, several types of salmon, red snapper, swordfish,you name it. Most of them are fresh from the Florida waters.

They also have really good deli meats and cheeses from Amish land in Ohio, along with super fresh veggies. I figure we've cut our grocery bills by a third at least, plus getting super fresh products.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Don't forget the ripe tomatoes mixed with a little bacon and shredded orange peppers, along with fresh fruit salad and baked veggies.

The grouper was good, but the hogfish we had last night was really, really good. There's a little Amish fruit and veggie place not far from us. They have the freshest fish in town. Publix has the usual cod and farm raised salmon, along with tilapia, but Detwiler's has hogfish and black grouper, red grouper, several types of salmon, red snapper, swordfish,you name it. Most of them are fresh from the Florida waters.

They also have really good deli meats and cheeses from Amish land in Ohio, along with super fresh veggies. I figure we've cut our grocery bills by a third at least, plus getting super fresh products.
    Now I am jealous, and hungry for fish. I like good cod though and lately we have been getting very high quality cod.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    We're going up to St. Pete and Tampa today (if she ever gets ready) so
    no cooking tonight!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

I wasn't eating much after Katie died, and was cleaning the house in a compulsive way to district myself.

I was at my sister's house over the weekend, and ate a lot. Mom took us to Big Boy, where I had soup and salad from the salad bar. I also had some pizza, and a bunch of unhealthy sweets.

I think I'm going to have a new puppy tomorrow. I applied to adopt one on Saturday in Benton Harbor, and if I'm approved, I can pick her up tomorrow. She's a Beagle/Hound mix, 6 weeks old and very cute. I'm going to name her Cordelia, and call her Delia for short.

I had a frittata, made with eggs, parmiggiano, green peppers, baby portabellos, ham and bacon,- in a flour tortilla. With baked yam fries.

Ital/Mex dinner.