Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Threats Shut Down Bakery Because They Wouldn't Make A Gay Wedding Cake 
    Yep, so glad liberalism is about free thought, eh Lainie? http://www.opposingviews.com/i/socie...bible-thumping
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Yep, so glad liberalism is about free thought, eh Lainie? http://www.opposingviews.com/i/socie...bible-thumping

the "happy" "gay" couple was enraged that a bakery painted as this one was...was not "gay" friendly.......

FREE THOUGHT?.....in the case of the average progressive....worth EVERY PENNY!

what would a "gay wedding cake look like anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Should have just charged them triple the rate!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Fabulous Poster
    This is simply the delayed but inevitable test of what Rand Paul was talking about in the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

This has nothing to do with gay people, per se. The big issue here is that American's lost their right to freedom of association when the laws changed to require Americans to serve or do work for or with Blacks, Orientals, Jews, etc... in private businesses and matters of private property. It's one thing to say that the government may not discriminate, of course it can't. It's quite another to say that Weddings By Alfalfa has to perform work for a person Alfalfa chooses not to associate with, being he Black , Jewish, Chinexican, Blatino, LGBT, Canadian, Republican, Democratic, etc...

No, this has everything to do with attacking religion. Gay groups are specifically targeting religious businesses or businesses who's owners are devout Christians and are attacking them and forceing them to conform to their lifestyle. You should see the vile things being said on this bakery's Facebook page. Typical liberalism on display. It would have been easier for this couple to get their cake elsewhere but they're using the bully pulpit of the gay movement to force Christian businesses to do business with them or forcing them out of business as in this case. Funny though. A few years back when Shop-Rite refused to make the cake for little Adolph Hitler, no court forced them into it. Instead the state removed little Adolph and his siblings from their parents. Liberal hypocrisy, it's what's for dinner.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Ah, the kind tolerant liberals:

“You stupid bible-thumping, hypocritical b**ch. I hope your kids get really, really, sick and you go out of business,” read one e-mail the couple received.

“Here’s hoping you go out of business, you bigot. Enjoy hell,” said another.
    I know there were a lot worse comments.

It's a pink bakery called "Sweet Cakes". I'd think it was gay-themed, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Meshuga Mikey View Post
    what would a "gay wedding cake look like anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    This is simply the delayed but inevitable test of what Rand Paul was talking about in the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

This has nothing to do with gay people, per se. The big issue here is that American's lost their right to freedom of association when the laws changed to require Americans to serve or do work for or with Blacks, Orientals, Jews, etc... in private businesses and matters of private property. It's one thing to say that the government may not discriminate, of course it can't. It's quite another to say that Weddings By Alfalfa has to perform work for a person Alfalfa chooses not to associate with, being he Black , Jewish, Chinexican, Blatino, LGBT, Canadian, Republican, Democratic, etc...
    Yes, but do you agree that this is a bad thing?

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    You beat me to it.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post

THWEET CAKES! isnt that rich!!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post

Yes, but do you agree that this is a bad thing?

You beat me to it.
    My how times have changed!