Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Are the Saudis and Kuwaitis going to bring back to life the men that die fighting are they going to provide fathers for the children that will lose their parents here?
    That bunch of worthless rug racks and towel racks can fight their own damn battles, they call us infidels and too unclean to touch their carcasses and holy books, piss on them.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    Sure, if you're talking Jordanian, Iraqi, Egyptian, Tunisian, Libyan, etc. money (Though where the Hell they'd come up with enough to pay an overdue book fine at this point is a mystery to me), but I sure wouldn't turn my nose up at a stack of Saudi Riyals or Kuwaiti Dinars!
    Only until I can convert it to gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Are the Saudis and Kuwaitis going to bring back to life the men that die fighting are they going to provide fathers for the children that will lose their parents here?
    That bunch of worthless rug racks and towel racks can fight their own damn battles, they call us infidels and too unclean to touch their carcasses and holy books, piss on them.
    Of course not. They see us as just another set of infidel servants. The only plus side to fighting for them is that it truly pisses off al Qaeda. They are shamed when they can't fight their own battles.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!