Thread: Obama Whines About “Names I’m Called” In America

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Obama Whines About “Names I’m Called” In America 
    Obama Claims He’d Be Treated Better In Europe, Whines About “Names I’m Called” In America
    http://weaselzippers.us/2013/09/04/o...ed-in-america/

In Sweden, President Obama complained about the way he’s sometimes treated back home in the United States, and suggested he’d be more welcomed in Europe:

“You know, I have to say that if I were here in Europe, I’d probably be considered right in the middle, maybe center-left, maybe center-right, depending on the country. In the United States, sometimes the names I’m called are quite different.”

Hey, Barry!

Add this one to your list of names you've been called, wouldja? --

"Pissy, whiny, fairy, pussy, self-indulgent narcissistic shitstick, never challenged in life, never worked in life, never done much of anything at all except stand there with your hand out like the legions of turdblossom welfare hangers-on you've created.

"Between your complete and total failure as an alleged American and a full-time complainer, you've gone out of your way to throw others under the same bus that brought you to this country.

"Or did you stow away on a rat-infested freightor?

"Nah, couldn't be, because you climbed off the boat with a silver spoon in your shitstick mouth."
    U.S. Army, Retired

I seem to recall lots of presidents being called names, but I don't remember any of them whining about it this much.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Politically tired.
    After today's decision in Senate and John Kerry's latest speech, I'm tempted to turn on my inner leftist and give some of my thoughts about Obama.

I plead the 5th
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Eupher View Post
    Hey, Barry!

"Pissy, whiny, fairy, pussy, self-indulgent narcissistic shitstick, never challenged in life, never worked in life, never done much of anything at all except stand there with your hand out like the legions of turdblossom welfare hangers-on you've created.

"Between your complete and total failure as an alleged American and a full-time complainer, you've gone out of your way to throw others under the same bus that brought you to this country.

"Nah, couldn't be, because you climbed off the boat with a silver spoon in your shitstick mouth."

..meant in the most sensitive way, no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    After today's decision in Senate and John Kerry's latest speech, I'm tempted to turn on my inner leftist and give some of my thoughts about Obama.
    There are other sites for that kind of thing, you can probably find some of them by putting the word 'Facial' in the search box.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    I seem to recall lots of presidents being called names, but I don't remember any of them whining about it this much.
    Because every president before this one didn't have the maturity level of your common pre schooler.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Dear Mr. President,

Please feel free to resign the office of POTUS and stay where you are. You won't be missed.
    Oh, Joe Biden says "Please, please with sugar on top!!!"
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Eupher View Post
    Hey, Barry!

I have a virtual PLETHORA of Names for em! many of which are not al all family friendly.

UNBELIEVABLE.....may be my current favorite

Do you suppose BY ANT CHANCE that Barrys the reason the ARAB countries want to back Our War...financially ??