Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    I seem to recall lots of presidents being called names, but I don't remember any of them whining about it this much.
    I cant recall ANY of them going overseas and bad mouthing Both America and what theyre called here.

....a Working Tittle....for Obama's new book....EXPOSED hERE exclusively for the first time

FITS EM TO A T!!!??

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    After today's decision in Senate and John Kerry's latest speech, I'm tempted to turn on my inner leftist and give some of my thoughts about Obama.

careful obama through his NSA GRAPEVINE can male any of us...very unhappy campers...

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Dear Mr. President,

Please feel free to resign the office of POTUS and stay where you are. You won't be missed.
    Oh, Joe Biden says "Please, please with sugar on top!!!"

INDEED

he cam then become the first Nigerian...Indonesian... Swede....Muslim...ever to be Sec. General of the U.N......

You really have to watch the news briefing to see how terrible it was.

The President rambled on and on during the responses to the questions. It was bad, really bad. He looked really tired, which is understandable. Exhaustion might of played a part. He used the phrase "um" several times before every spoken thought.

The reporter that asked him the question in which he responded about the name calling actually asked him several things. One thing she mentioned was that President Obama's critics claim he is trying to make the United States like Sweden.

The Prime Minister spoke very little during the entire brief.

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    You really have to watch the news briefing to see how terrible it was.

The President rambled on and on during the responses to the questions. It was bad, really bad. He looked really tired, which is understandable. Exhaustion might of played a part. He used the phrase "um" several times before every spoken thought.
    That just means that he was off-Teleprompter.

The reporter that asked him the question in which he responded about the name calling actually asked him several things. One thing she mentioned was that President Obama's critics claim he is trying to make the United States like Sweden.
    At this point, Sweden would be an improvement on what he's trying to create.

The Prime Minister spoke very little during the entire brief.
    That's because it's all about Obama, all of the time, and you can't interrupt him when he's on one of his self-pity rants.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!