1. #1 Climate science alarming, irrefutable: Kerry 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Well! Another Libtard Climatologist with a degree in...BS???

US Secretary of State John Kerry said Monday the evidence for climate change was beyond dispute but it was not too late for international action to prevent its worst impacts.

"The science is clear. It is irrefutable and it is alarming," Kerry told a climate conference in Majuro in the Marshall Islands in a video address from Washington.

"If we continue down our current path, the impacts of climate change will only get worse."

Kerry said without strong, immediate action, the world would experience threats to critical infrastructure, regional stability, public health, economic vitality, and the long-term viability of some states.

"I, John F'n Kerry, am concerned!!!"

Now don't bother me, I need to get to my F'n Yacht.
    May the FORCE be with you!

It is hot and dry inside his head and occasionally the gases escape through his pie hole.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Climate change is real, since it has been occurring constantly as long as there has been a climate on the planet at all. What's not real is the propaganda that humans are the principal agent of it (A secondary factor, sure), and that we can effectively control it by curtailing our carbon emissions.

Thing is, if everything the panic-button-slappers said about humans being the nearly-sole agent were true and it was all our CO2 (Leaving aside all the geological and natural emitters of CO2, SO2, and other 'Greenhouse gases'), it would mean there are 300 years of accumulated Industrial Revolution gases filling the atmospheric buffered gas solution now that the temperature needle has started to move, and therefore for all intents and purposed the change is already irreversible and nothing short of the near-extinction of humanity plus 300 more years would restore a balance that never really existed in the first place.

Power CUer
    Hey Kerry, if you bomb Syria, doesn't that put all kinds of stuff into the atmosphere?

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Hey Kerry, if you bomb Syria, doesn't that put all kinds of stuff into the atmosphere?
    If you use big enough bombs you get Muzzie mist.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    If you use big enough bombs you get Muzzie mist.