Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    A 42-inch steel pendulum on the campus of Grand Valley State University in Allendale, Michigan, has been removed for “safety reasons” after a bunch of bros did the Miley Cyrus “Wrecking Ball” on it naked
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/hunterschwar...-guys-were-rid

She's such an inspiration for the youth of today.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    She's such an inspiration for the youth of today.
    Our future leaders...............when we are old.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Miley tells SNL all.....

Miley Cyrus rips Miley Cyrus, twerking, Republicans on 'SNL'
    Oct. 6, 2013, 12:16 PM EST
    By Tony Maglio
    TheWrap

Miley Cyrus can command a stage with nary a twerk.

The pop star made herself the prime butt of jokes as she hosted and served as musical guest on this week's "Saturday Night Live," where Cyrus immediately began poking fun at her MTV Video Music Awards performance.

Bing: Miley retiring tongue?

The cold open attributed the apparently pending American downfall to the VMA performance. In the sketch, a "Hannah Montana" era Cyrus, played by Vanessa Bayer, warned the real singer of the pending Armageddon backstage at the MTV award show.

The skit also included "SNL" vets Taran Killam as Robin Thicke and Bobby Moynihan as a depressed performing teddy bear. Jay Pharoah did his Will Smith impression in the opening scene as well, who just stopped by to make sure what his kids were about to see would be G-rated.

When asked by her old self why she keeps doing the tongue-sticking-out thing, the real Cyrus quipped, "I'm having tiny strokes, Yo."

Tell us on Facebook: What did you think of Miley as 'SNL' host?

The self-deprecating humor continued into Cyrus' monologue.

"I used to think twerking was cool, but now that white people are doing it I think it's kinda lame," Cyrus said after a warm welcome in NBC's Studio 8H.

The monologue also included a fully-nude Moynihan riding a wrecking ball in a cut parody of the music video for Cyrus' newest hit.

A few sketches into the actual show, Cyrus portrayed an overly sexual Michele Bachman in a government shutdown music video set to her hit song, "We Can't Stop."
    http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=831912

The video of the monologue is at the above link, so is the stupid sketch about the shutdown and the rest of her story.

Now, despite her stupidity, I think she does have one heck of a voice.

I'm surprised her handlers haven't told her she looks like a dog in heat with that tongue sticking out.

I don't get this rebellious stage...look at what happened to Michael Jackson when he went on about missing his childhood...she's headed in that direction.

I just can't help but wonder if the source of this acting out is her father....and possible "improprieties."

I know that pendulum! It used to be in downtown GR and most people my age went on field trips to see it, along with several other sculptures that decorated the downtown area. The biggest is the big red Calder which is sort of the city's symbol.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I know that pendulum! It used to be in downtown GR and most people my age went on field trips to see it, along with several other sculptures that decorated the downtown area. The biggest is the big red Calder which is sort of the city's symbol.
    Now it's gone! Silly college kids! LOL.

In other news Miley had announced she will retire her tongue!

http://perezhilton.com/2013-09-11-mi...ire-her-tongue

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    I'm surprised her handlers haven't told her she looks like a dog in heat with that tongue sticking out.

I don't get this rebellious stage...look at what happened to Michael Jackson when he went on about missing his childhood...she's headed in that direction.

I just can't help but wonder if the source of this acting out is her father....and possible "improprieties."
    Hell, its more than likely the handlers themselves who had a hand in this. Its such a predictable pattern thats happened way too often to young pop singers to be random. I guess letting a singer grow to maturity and presenting themselves with dignity is too strange a concept.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    She's back in the news again.

Yep, thats her smoking a joint live on stage at the MTV EMA.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by FourWinds View Post
    Hell, its more than likely the handlers themselves who had a hand in this. Its such a predictable pattern thats happened way too often to young pop singers to be random. I guess letting a singer grow to maturity and presenting themselves with dignity is too strange a concept.
    I agree wholeheartedly. It's a formula.