Thread: Just in Case Miley Cyrus has not Embarassed Herself Enough

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 44 of 44
  1. #41  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15,315
    Quote Originally Posted by FourWinds View Post
    I guess letting a singer grow to maturity and presenting themselves with dignity is too strange a concept.
    That would mean this is the exception:



    This one too:

    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #42  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,080
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    That would mean this is the exception:



    This one too:

    Right now Leann is not the best example, she is kind of a mess. None of them are in anyway as classless as The Tongue though.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #43  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    15,315
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Right now Leann is not the best example, she is kind of a mess. None of them are in anyway as classless as The Tongue though.
    Leann is suffering from anxiety and stress. She's not a druggie, you doesn't lick sledgehammers, she doesn't smoke weed on stage, etc. The worst thing she's ever done was cheat on her husband with another married man.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #44  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,080
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Leann is suffering from anxiety and stress. She's not a druggie, you doesn't lick sledgehammers, she doesn't smoke weed on stage, etc. The worst thing she's ever done was cheat on her husband with another married man.
    She is my favorite singer, you don't have to do drugs to totally mess up your life. In most cases the drugs are only a symptom of far deeper problems and not the main problem, they just complicate things.

    Leann is a good person having a bad time, Miley is a bad person having a good time.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •