Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by FourWinds View Post
    I guess letting a singer grow to maturity and presenting themselves with dignity is too strange a concept.
    That would mean this is the exception:

This one too:

The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    That would mean this is the exception:

This one too:

Right now Leann is not the best example, she is kind of a mess. None of them are in anyway as classless as The Tongue though.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Right now Leann is not the best example, she is kind of a mess. None of them are in anyway as classless as The Tongue though.
    Leann is suffering from anxiety and stress. She's not a druggie, you doesn't lick sledgehammers, she doesn't smoke weed on stage, etc. The worst thing she's ever done was cheat on her husband with another married man.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Leann is suffering from anxiety and stress. She's not a druggie, you doesn't lick sledgehammers, she doesn't smoke weed on stage, etc. The worst thing she's ever done was cheat on her husband with another married man.
    She is my favorite singer, you don't have to do drugs to totally mess up your life. In most cases the drugs are only a symptom of far deeper problems and not the main problem, they just complicate things.

Leann is a good person having a bad time, Miley is a bad person having a good time.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg