Thread: New DUmmy Outrage At FoxNews

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by x5060 View Post
    I like that spin. "Its OK when someone cute does it, but fox news isnt cute, so we should sue them."

We should apply this logic to mini-skirts.

and the fleshy flyer who wears a tank tp.
    Thanks to SarasotaRepub for your help! :D

Wasn't it Joe Scarborough from Pmsnbc who said that Fred Thompson's wife looked like a pole dancer?

The liberals constant outrage is so..........annoying.
    Last edited by alaskamomma; 06-12-2008 at 05:27 PM.

Do I have to go through the list of things black folks can say to/about each other that other folks are not allowed to say--or, more accurately, stuff that, if other folks do say it as they have a clear constitutional right to, might still get them cracked in the mouth regardless of granted constitutional privilege?
    Romney's 'niggardly', Obama's 'cakewalk', and Clinton's 'spadework' come to mind as good vocabulary gone wild. The hypersensitivity linked to here is.... silly.
    Shakespeare.

Oh Noes!! It's spreading!

rosebud57 (1000+ posts) Thu Jun-12-08 07:30 PM
    Original message
    Oh No They Didn't. Texas Monthly repeats Baby Mama
    http://www.texasmonthly.com/blogs/polldancing /

Be sure to comment. Not only is it demeaning, it is racist.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Yep, so very true. Let's see...next on their hate parade...Father's Day!!!:D

Thanks for the reminder. Should be good reading on Monday. Some good bouncies and some good old "I hate my father/my father hates me" stories.

:D

BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by YupItsMe View Post
    Thanks for the reminder. Should be good reading on Monday. Some good bouncies and some good old "I hate my father/my father hates me" stories.

:D
    Its sad that they let politics invade their personal lives. Disowning family members because they arent on the same political scale? Wow ! My dad is a Lib, My mom is more of a centrist. We dont talk politics. And if we do, we agree to disagree. Family and friends are more importiant than this crap.

Actually, I'm outraged at Fox. Not once have they found an excuse to put Megyn Kelly in a bikini on screen. One would think they could come up with some lame story involving her at a beach or something! ;):D

Actually, I'm outraged at Fox. Not once have they found an excuse to put Megyn Kelly in a bikini on screen. One would think they could come up with some lame story involving her at a beach or something! ;):D
    So you're the one that used to stare at the Megyn Kelly sells sex thread every day here!!

BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    So you're the one that used to stare at the Megyn Kelly sells sex thread every day here!!
    There is a Megyn Kelly sells sex thread and It's not sticky'ed ? (maybe a poor choice of words)

You may enjoy this:

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/...ange_89726.asp