Hybrid View

1. #1 So, I'm at my old college. 
    I just wanted to check my facebook for something because there's an event today I was debating whether to go to.

When I got finished there, I decided to check out another forum which had the word democracy in it. I start typing and democraticunderground comes up. I was like "Okay, let's see what they're up to." lol. Colleges are probably more liberal than not. I just thought that was funny.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I don't want to debate politics with this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I don't want to debate politics with this thread.
    You chose well, Lanie ... I don't think politics are allowed in here anyway.

If you do decide to go, think I am allowed to advise that you take along more than a few "grains of salt" while attending!
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    You chose well, Lanie ... I don't think politics are allowed in here anyway.

If you do decide to go, think I am allowed to advise that you take along more than a few "grains of salt" while attending!
    It's my old school. I just stopped by there to use their computer today. I have to admit I sometimes get curious about what's up. Going back to college takes up too much time and money. If I ever go back again, it's going to be online so I can avoid all those ridiculous fees.