Thread: Krauthammer: ‘Doesn’t Know What He’s Doing'

1. #1 Krauthammer: ‘Doesn’t Know What He’s Doing' 
    Krauthammer: U.S. Should Stay Out of Syria Because Obama ‘Doesn’t Know What He’s Doing’

Sep. 7, 2013 8:04am Oliver Darcy

Syndicated conservative columnist Charles Krauthammer continued to hammer away at President Barack Obama’s Syria strategy on Friday night, during an interview with radio host Hugh Hewitt.
    Krauthammer, who said last week a poorly-executed strike on Syria may result in a “major regional war,” told Hewitt he did not favor intervening overseas because of what he says is a lack of leadership capibilities from the president.
    “The reason I’m for staying out is because this president doesn’t know what he’s doing,” Krauthammer said.
    More>http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...hat-hes-doing/

If Obama was hunting bear he would shoot the bear in the ass and then drop his gun and take off running with the bear chasing him.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Krauthammer: U.S. Should Stay Out of Syria Because Obama ‘Doesn’t Know What He’s Doing’

Sep. 7, 2013 8:04am Oliver Darcy

Syndicated conservative columnist Charles Krauthammer continued to hammer away at President Barack Obama’s Syria strategy on Friday night, during an interview with radio host Hugh Hewitt.
    Krauthammer, who said last week a poorly-executed strike on Syria may result in a “major regional war,” told Hewitt he did not favor intervening overseas because of what he says is a lack of leadership capibilities from the president.
    “The reason I’m for staying out is because this president doesn’t know what he’s doing,” Krauthammer said.
    More>http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...hat-hes-doing/

If Obama was hunting bear he would shoot the bear in the ass and then drop his gun and take off running with the bear chasing him.
    You just reminded me of this! :

obummer went out bear hunting one day. He saw a bear and shot it. It was a perfect shot in the head. He walked over to retrieve the dead bear and it wasn't there on the ground. He was wondering where it went. Then he felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked back and it was the bear. The bear said, "Grab your ankles."
    So obumme did and the bear started ramming him up the ass.
    The next day, obummer went back out hunting with a bigger gun. He thought, "I am going to get that damn bear this time!"
    He saw the bear, shot him twice, then he noticed the bear was again not on the ground when he tried to retrieve it.
    He got another tap on the shoulder. You guessed it, the bear again, saying, "Grab your ankles."
    He rammed the obummer up the ass again.
    The next day the obummer went out again, this time he had a 50 caliber machine gun with Armor piercing, explosive tip rounds.
    He saw the bear and went crazy on him and filled him full of lead!
    Then he got another tap on the shoulder. He looked back and saw the bear.
    The bear said, "You know, "I am beginning to think that you are not really coming out here to hunt!"

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    The bear said, "You know, "I am beginning to think that you are not really coming out here to hunt!"
    That bear had low standards, what a Fluke.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg