Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 This guy is an idiot... 
    http://tampa.cbslocal.com/2013/09/09...nother-person/

When you just got out of trouble the last thing you want to do is be around a woman you are divorcing, they can make the devil look reasonable. I have been through a bad divorce and women are some of the most vindictive people every in such scenarios
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

What better way to get the upper hand in a divorce case with the George Zimmerman than to claim he pulled a gun on you.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    What better way to get the upper hand in a divorce case with the George Zimmerman than to claim he pulled a gun on you.
    Not only that but to pay him back for any fights and to get a better book deal.

He should join the French Foreign Legion.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

George Zimmerman needs to get out from under the radar, just drop off the grid for a couple of years, just talk to his lawyers about his law suite. The drive by media is going to go after him every time they can

Give it time and the truth always come out:

CNN no reporting that NO GUN was involved in Zimmerman incident. Whuh? Could the media have gotten it wrong about Zimmerman again?
    9:31 PM - 9 Sep 2013

http://twitchy.com/2013/09/09/media-...r-to-be-false/
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Give it time and the truth always come out:

CNN no reporting that NO GUN was involved in Zimmerman incident. Whuh? Could the media have gotten it wrong about Zimmerman again?
    9:31 PM - 9 Sep 2013

http://twitchy.com/2013/09/09/media-...r-to-be-false/
    I am shocked, shocked, I tell you, that the media would have reported something inaccurate and defamatory about George Zimmerman without checking the facts first. Expect NBC to air an audio clip, suitably edited for maximum guilt implications, of the altercation any day now.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    I am shocked, shocked, I tell you, that the media would have reported something inaccurate and defamatory about George Zimmerman without checking the facts first. Expect NBC to air an audio clip, suitably edited for maximum guilt implications, of the altercation any day now.
    Gun or no gun you don't even get within a mile of your soon to be ex when you are going through a bad divorce especially when you have a target on your head (for blackmail etc)

He's an idiot, but so is the soon to be ex-wife.

As a woman and a feminist, I hate to say this, but I have seen women (coworkers, family, friends, my own mother) turn into greedy bitches in the course of a divorce and/or custody proceedings. Women, on the whole, know how to work the system better than men, and know how and when to turn on the tears and make the man sound like he's a bully.

When my parents got divorced, my sister was still in college and had been diagnosed with a chronic disease (Crohn's). At the time, I was a new employee with the state and under the system we had in the late 80s under Gov. Blanchard, I could have added her on my insurance for a small price as long as she was under 21. The only catch was that I would have to be the one to claim her as a dependent on my taxes. My dad was cool with it, my mom said "I need the tax deduction". Obviously, she needed that tax deduction more than my sister needed good medical insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Gun or no gun you don't even get within a mile of your soon to be ex when you are going through a bad divorce especially when you have a target on your head (for blackmail etc)
    This is true, but we don't know whether there were mitigating circumstances. Was he there to pick up something? Was he expecting her to be out of the house when he came? Did the incident even occur? Zimmerman's brother summed it up:

In response, Zimmerman’s brother Robert took to Twitter: “We’ve learned from GZ case not to ‘jump to conclusions’, to wait for facts, & to avoid speculation. ‘News’ is a business – not your friend.”
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    He's an idiot, but so is the soon to be ex-wife.

As a woman and a feminist, I hate to say this, but I have seen women (coworkers, family, friends, my own mother) turn into greedy bitches in the course of a divorce and/or custody proceedings. Women, on the whole, know how to work the system better than men, and know how and when to turn on the tears and make the man sound like he's a bully.

When my parents got divorced, my sister was still in college and had been diagnosed with a chronic disease (Crohn's). At the time, I was a new employee with the state and under the system we had in the late 80s under Gov. Blanchard, I could have added her on my insurance for a small price as long as she was under 21. The only catch was that I would have to be the one to claim her as a dependent on my taxes. My dad was cool with it, my mom said "I need the tax deduction". Obviously, she needed that tax deduction more than my sister needed good medical insurance.
    And yet, you remain a feminist. Why? How do you define feminism? Is the feminism practiced by self-described feminists and their organizations (NOW, for example) at odds with your definition?
    Who, among the following, would you consider a feminist, or not, and why:

• Hillary Clinton
    • Bill Clinton
    • Margaret Thatcher
    • Teddy Kennedy
    • Joan Kennedy
    • Camille Paglia
    • Huma Abedin
    • Anthony Weiner
    • Jane Fonda
    • Kermit Gosnell

What would it take for you to abandon the label "feminist?"

Just curious.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!