Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 1 dead, 3 injured in stabbing at Spring High School 
    Disconnected?/clueless?/lying? Preacher denies gang involvement

Story

Deputies said one person died at the scene and at least two others were flown by Life Flight medical helicopter to Memorial Hermann-The Texas Medical Center. KHOU reported a 16-year-old male was one of the two people flown to the hospital.

Two of the victims suffered minor injuries, according to Sheriff Adrian Garcia. The condition of the third victim is not known.

"There is some information that this may have been gang related," Garcia said.

Garcia said there was a confrontation that escalated into a fight, then weapons were pulled out. He said investigators have so far not found the weapons.

Three persons of interest are being interviewed by investigators.

Long story behind the movement of the school from 5 stars to a one star facility.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

2. #2 One Dead, 3 Injured In School Stabbing 
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1445360

The victim:

This is the alleged murder weapon. you garden variety steak knife:

Possible suspects:

I feel for the families of the kid killed and those injured. If the perps are indeed white, and I really hate to say this, but look for the race pimps to pick this up and run with it. I really hope I'm wrong. Also, again, if those white boys in cuffs are indeed the perps, look for this to be prosecuted as a hate crime. I'm not politicizing this. These acts were politicized long before they were committed. Let's hope the rest of the kids are safe.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Oh the press will play this up. They just ignore it when the murders go the other way. We've had ample evidence of that in the last two weeks.

Of course, we'll never find out if this kid threatened them in any way. He'll be another St. Skittles.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Oh the press will play this up. They just ignore it when the murders go the other way. We've had ample evidence of that in the last two weeks.

Of course, we'll never find out if this kid threatened them in any way. He'll be another St. Skittles.
    People like you and I are willing to let this play out. Unfortunately the left doesn't. I guarantee this gets more airplay than all of those other attacks combined.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    People like you and I are willing to let this play out. Unfortunately the left doesn't. I guarantee this gets more airplay than all of those other attacks combined.
    We will see what happens. Al Sharpton needs a new Mercedes for that hot gold digger he's got on his arm. And look for Ryan Julison to do the PR.

The sad thing is that, if this is gang-related, there's precious little that will be done about the root causes.

Welp, this incident made my local news(Philadelphia). The others did not until they became news for not being news. I really hate being right.

The Harris County Sheriff's Office has announced that a murder charge has been filed against 17-year-old Luis Alonzo Alfaro in the fatal stabbing at Spring High School on Wednesday. Alfaro admitted to the attack, authorities said.

This school is almost entirely black and Hispanic - it will have to be another zimmerman case to blame whites. and Luis is not a mixed race guy.
    Last edited by Retread; 09-05-2013 at 09:54 PM.

spokesman for the family of one of the victims said the incident was part of an ongoing battle between a group of kids that had been going on for sometime, a group of young men of different races.

"We pray for the family of the man who did not make it through this tragedy," said Pastor E.A. Deckard of Green House International Church. "We as a community need to come together to show kids the value of real life."

"This was not gang violence, but simply a misunderstanding between two people," the pastor said.
    more

So it was Latino's killing a black kid...but the 2 against the squad car look very Caucasian. This will be played out as a white/black thing.

Gang rivalry led to fatal stabbing at Spring High

Next thing you know it will be the Crips and MS-13

Gang activity appears to be behind Wednesday morning's stabbing at Spring High School that left a teenager dead, three others injured and a 17-year-old charged with murder, officials said.

Story
    Last edited by Retread; 09-05-2013 at 09:55 PM.