Thread: fit to be tied

1. #1 fit to be tied 
    Power CUer
    Russell Wilson denied MVP just like he was denied rookie of the year.

It just doesnt pay to be a God fearing nice guy who does nothing but win in the NFL.

RGIII loses and gets ROY for getting hurt and badmouthing his team while RW makes the playoffs and beats NO ladt year. And leading your team to the Super Bowl and winning it is equally meaningless.

Not a happy camper. F*** the NFL.
    If you like your congress crittets you can keep them. If you don't, you know what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    Russell Wilson denied MVP just like he was denied rookie of the year.

It just doesnt pay to be a God fearing nice guy who does nothing but win in the NFL.

RGIII loses and gets ROY for getting hurt and badmouthing his team while RW makes the playoffs and beats NO ladt year. And leading your team to the Super Bowl and winning it is equally meaningless.

Not a happy camper. F*** the NFL.
    coach, this is no big deal. There were at least four other contenders for MVP. My vote was for Kam Chancellor but lets be honest, Percy Harvin, Russell Wilson and Malcolm Smith (the winner BTW) all deserved consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainMan View Post
    coach, this is no big deal. There were at least four other contenders for MVP. My vote was for Kam Chancellor but lets be honest, Percy Harvin, Russell Wilson and Malcolm Smith (the winner BTW) all deserved consideration.
    That guy Kam Chancellor is a bonifide badass. Revis who!?

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    That guy Kam Chancellor is a bonifide badass. Revis who!?
    Exactly.....

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainMan View Post
    Yes there were a number of guys who deserved recignition as there are every year and generally they default to qb as they are dubbed the leader. I resisted the idea that the league did not like christians but thats the only reason i see for this. I admit i am biased since hes a local kid but its just not right.
    If you like your congress crittets you can keep them. If you don't, you know what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by coach View Post
    Yes there were a number of guys who deserved recignition as there are every year and generally they default to qb as they are dubbed the leader. I resisted the idea that the league did not like christians but thats the only reason i see for this. I admit i am biased since hes a local kid but its just not right.
    Wilson did not have a MVP game. 18 of 25 for 206 yards and 2 TD'S is just an OK game. His not winning the MVP had nothing to do with his faith and to imply so reeks of lunacy.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.