Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    ....or the niners
    Ahem....Week 5 standings, Niners 3-2, Eagles 2-3. The Niners have a winning record vs. the Eagles having a losing record.

Now, tell me again just who sucks worse than the Eagles?
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Ahem....Week 5 standings, Niners 3-2, Eagles 2-3. The Niners have a winning record vs. the Eagles having a losing record.

the 0-4 steelers
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Wait wait you are aware we only won 4 games last year while the gays by the bay only went to the superbowl? lol
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Wait wait you are aware we only won 4 games last year while the gays by the bay only went to the superbowl? lol
    Oh yes, there's last year's record vs. this year's. Chiefs in '12 were 2-14. This year they're 5-0. What a difference some changes in player personnel and the coaching staff can make!

Make no mistake, the Chiefs will have defeats. But they'll have a winning season overall, and it looks like they have a reasonable shot at the playoffs.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Wait wait you are aware we only won 4 games last year while the NFC Champion San Francisco 49ers only went to the superbowl? lol
    FIFY
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Everyone in the NFC East and three-quarters of the NFC South.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    Oh yes, there's last year's record vs. this year's. Chiefs in '12 were 2-14. This year they're 5-0. What a difference some changes in player personnel and the coaching staff can make!

Make no mistake, the Chiefs will have defeats. But they'll have a winning season overall, and it looks like they have a reasonable shot at the playoffs.
    Chiefs are 5-0 because they haven't' played anyone. They're winning with smoke and mirrors literally. They've played 1 team above .500 and barely escaped with their lives. 2 of their opponents are a combined 0-10 and the combined records of the teams they've played so far are 5-15. Not exactly playing the cream of the crop here. Wait until they play Houston or Denver. Then we'll see how good they really are. They may be. Only time will tell.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Steelers, Jags, Jints, to name 3. Redskins I guess because the Eagles beat them.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Chiefs are 5-0 because they haven't' played anyone. They're winning with smoke and mirrors literally. They've played 1 team above .500 and barely escaped with their lives. 2 of their opponents are a combined 0-10 and the combined records of the teams they've played so far are 5-15. Not exactly playing the cream of the crop here. Wait until they play Houston or Denver. Then we'll see how good they really are. They may be. Only time will tell.
    Truer words were never spoken
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    They did beat the Cowboys, who just took Denver to the brink. I think world class defenses need some respect. I think they will probably end up 11 - 5, but I never look past a team playing good D with a mediocre offense.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor