Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    I guess everything is settled now. The Chiefs have to fire Reid and his entire staff and start rebuilding the team from scratch. Then they'll have to stay home and watch the Eaglets reign supreme in the Super Bowl.....

[/sarcasm]

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    You are clueless aren't you? You do realize KC had more talent then the eagles? Why is that, YOU GUESSED RIGHT, its because Andy "fat ass" Reid couldn't draft to save his life.
    Let's put it this way...........I don't think Andy Reid would have tried to develop that Tinker toy offense the Eagles are running this year that every Defense had figured out after analyzing week 1 video.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Let's put it this way...........I don't think Andy Reid would have tried to develop that Tinker toy offense the Eagles are running this year that every Defense had figured out after analyzing week 1 video.
    thats why it was in the top 3 of offences since day one of this season, again stop showing your cluelessness. The defense on the other hand...
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    I guess everything is settled now. The Chiefs have to fire Reid and his entire staff and start rebuilding the team from scratch. Then they'll have to stay home and watch the Eaglets reign supreme in the Super Bowl.....

[/sarcasm]
    I'm willing to admit when I'm wrong but damn this team is scary. Their defense is amazing.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I'm willing to admit when I'm wrong but damn this team is scary. Their defense is amazing.
    Unlike Obamacare, when you hire the right people for the right job, the work gets done. Reid has the right defense coordinator.

Which leads me to wonder just what Reid's relationship was with the front office people in Philadelphia.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Eagles suck again and F Dallas. F them all to hell.
    Be Not Afraid.

thats why it was in the top 3 of offences since day one of this season, again stop showing your cluelessness. The defense on the other hand...
    That's why Eagles were unstoppable putting up a whopping "Trey" on the Cryboys stellar defense this weekend. lol.

Give it more time. Skin's were caught off guard week one. Eagles will finish 3rd in the division and might win 8 games.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

TINKER TOY OFFENSE. Giants are garbage. Good grief, what is happening in Philly..

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    TINKER TOY OFFENSE. Giants are garbage. Good grief, what is happening in Philly..
    We are on our 3rd string rookie qb, vick was still hurt. Jesus whay do you expect barkley to do?
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

We are on our 3rd string rookie qb, vick was still hurt. Jesus whay do you expect barkley to do?
    I shouldn't really talk. My Skins just let Manning put up 38 2nd half points.