Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Not to burst your bubble but look who the Eagles have beaten the past few weeks:

A horrible Oakland team
    A Packer team without Aaron Rogers(no way the Eagles win that game if Rogers is healthy)
    A terrible Redskin team

The Eagles defense is 2nd to last in total yards and passing yards. There wins in total haven't been against anyone. They have Arizona(6-4) and Detroit(6-4) in the next 2 weeks at home. Neither team is a pushover. If I were an Eagle fan I'd shudder at the thought of Stafford throwing against that secondary.
    Yards given up doesn't mean anything unless they score and their Red zone defense is pretty good. I don't care if you move 80 yards a possession but unless you score it doesn't matter.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Yards given up doesn't mean anything unless they score and their Red zone defense is pretty good. I don't care if you move 80 yards a possession but unless you score it doesn't matter.
    Like I said, the Eagles have a weak schedule punctuated by their terrible division. I'm not saying they stink. I'm saying they're not as good as Eagles fans seem. Remember, this is the same team who couldn't score a TD a few weeks ago. Believe me, I'd love to see the Eagles win the East(my wife is a fan and I hate the birds less than the other 3 teams) and maybe we can have a rematch of the 2008 NFC Championship game...so I can relive this:

The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Not to burst your bubble but look who the Eagles have beaten the past few weeks:

A horrible Oakland team
    A Packer team without Aaron Rogers(no way the Eagles win that game if Rogers is healthy)
    A terrible Redskin team

The Eagles defense is 2nd to last in total yards and passing yards. There wins in total haven't been against anyone. They have Arizona(6-4) and Detroit(6-4) in the next 2 weeks at home. Neither team is a pushover. If I were an Eagle fan I'd shudder at the thought of Stafford throwing to Megatron against that secondary.
    The Chiefs haven't played anyone any good either until last weekend.

Like I said, the Eagles have a weak schedule punctuated by their terrible division. I'm not saying they stink. I'm saying they're not as good as Eagles fans seem. Remember, this is the same team who couldn't score a TD a few weeks ago. Believe me, I'd love to see the Eagles win the East(my wife is a fan and I hate the birds less than the other 3 teams) and maybe we can have a rematch of the 2008 NFC Championship game...so I can relive this:

You can only beat who's ahead of you and they didn't just barely beat those teams, they smashed them as you should do

You can only beat who's ahead of you and they didn't just barely beat those teams, they smashed them as you should do
    The only team they smashed was Oakland. They struggled against GB even though the Pack had a QB who had 1 week of practice and they nearly blew a 24-0 lead on Washington. You can claim how great the Eagles are all you want but the truth is, they're a mediocre team playing in a mediocre division. If they beat Arizona and Detroit in their next 2 games then you can start thumping your chest but being 6-5 in a bad division doesn't say much. Oh, and they still have 1 more game against Dallas so there's that.

The Chiefs haven't played anyone any good either until last weekend.
    So you admit the Eagles aren't good? Because the Chiefs beat them.

At the time they played them? no they weren't playing good, but now is a different story

I really feel bad for the chiefs fans here, Peyton is going to be pissed after last weekend and he is probably going to take it out on the Chiefs.

I really feel bad for the chiefs fans here, Peyton is going to be pissed after last weekend and he is probably going to take it out on the Chiefs.
    Peyton shouldn't be pissed. He and the Ponies played a good game. They just happen to lose. Things like that happen every weekend.

Arrowhead has the highest decibel level in the league. I think the Chiefs will win, but like I've said so often, we'll just have to see.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    Peyton shouldn't be pissed. He and the Ponies played a good game. They just happen to lose. Things like that happen every weekend.

Arrowhead has the highest decibel level in the league. I think the Chiefs will win, but like I've said so often, we'll just have to see.
    The Chargers didn't appear to have any problem with Arrowhead.