Thread: Eagles are 1-0. Going to the Bowl.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    The Chargers didn't appear to have any problem with Arrowhead.
    True, but the Chiefs defense failed to show.
    http://allenbwest.com/
    http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg
    Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    At the time they played them? no they weren't playing good, but now is a different story
    Let's be real. Have the Eagles really been tested? I'm not discounting their recent success but aside from Green Bay the Eagles haven't beaten anyone with a winning record. Now to be fair, the Cardinals during their 4 game winning streak beat 3 teams with 5 combined wins however they made a huge statement this passed Sunday hammering the Colts 40-11. Not saying the Cards are going to come in and beat up on the Eagles but they are the toughest defense the Eagles have played all season. Should be a good game and both teams need this. That said, consider you and I mortal enemies until about 5pm Sunday evening.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    True, but the Chiefs defense failed to show.
    Don't I know it. Got me -3 points in my fantasy league.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Don't I know it. Got me -3 points in my fantasy league.

Foles is going to get his best test of the year this coming week, I'd rather have played them in ARZ, the eagles are far better on the road this year lol
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Let's be real. Have the Eagles really been tested? I'm not discounting their recent success but aside from Green Bay the Eagles haven't beaten anyone with a winning record. Now to be fair, the Cardinals during their 4 game winning streak beat 3 teams with 5 combined wins however they made a huge statement this passed Sunday hammering the Colts 40-11. Not saying the Cards are going to come in and beat up on the Eagles but they are the toughest defense the Eagles have played all season. Should be a good game and both teams need this. That said, consider you and I mortal enemies until about 5pm Sunday evening.
    I don't know if Foles is the real deal or not, it depends on how this game goes, our defense is playing better. Palmer doesn't scare me one bit but the cards D does concern me

I don't know if Foles is the real deal or not, it depends on how this game goes, our defense is playing better. Palmer doesn't scare me one bit but the cards D does concern me
    The Eagles defense gives up a lot of yards but they tend to tighten up when things get closer to their endzone. As for the Eagles offense, the reason why Foles is looking so good is because they have the best rushing offense in the league. Kelly has built a fine, balanced offense. This is a coaches dream. When you can move the ball on the ground, this opens up the passing game. It also limits blitzing because all he has to do is give it to McCoy who will run right passed the blitz so it keeps defenses honest. That said, as good as the Eagles offense is playing, they dont' score that many points. Since Foles has been the starter, take away the Oakland game and they're averaging about 20 points per game. That said, the one thing that worries me this Sunday is Celek. The Cards have been vulnerable to the tight end all season. It cost them a win in weeks 1 and 3. Then there's Carson Palmer. This is where the game lies. As he goes the team goes. If he can star error free(last 2 interceptions were nullified by penalties and a time out), then the Eagles are in for a long day because Palmer and Floyd are clicking and if you want to double team Floyd, that leaves Fitzgerald in one on one and that won't end well for the Eagles. But like I said, this game is going to be a donnybrook and it will come down to who makes the fewest mistakes.

The real andy reid shows up.... 3 in a row

Eagles better learn to play a full 4 quarters, im sick of seeing them score in the first 3 quarters and then ho in their shell

Eagles better learn to play a full 4 quarters, im sick of seeing them score in the first 3 quarters and then ho in their shell
    They better send a nice bouquet of flowers to the officials after that fiasco yesterday. The officiating was so bad even Angelo Cataldi said the Cardinals got jobbed on that holding call on the interception. The other thing that bothered my is what the schedule makers think. I'm not making excuses but how do you ask a western team to play a 1pm game on the other side of the country against a team coming off of their bye week.

They better send a nice bouquet of flowers to the officials after that fiasco yesterday. The officiating was so bad even Angelo Cataldi said the Cardinals got jobbed on that holding call on the interception. The other thing that bothered my is what the schedule makers think. I'm not making excuses but how do you ask a western team to play a 1pm game on the other side of the country against a team coming off of their bye week.
    Ya breaks go both ways, like how the punt return for a touchdown was called back. Shite happens.