Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Ya breaks go both ways, like how the punt return for a touchdown was called back. Shite happens.
    The problem on the punt return is that there was an actual penalty committed. On the interception there was not. Big difference. In other news, damn are the Seahawks good.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    The problem on the punt return is that there was an actual penalty committed. On the interception there was not. Big difference. In other news, damn are the Seahawks good.
    Well it all depends on who is looking at it. Was it ticky tac? maybe but even if it wasn't called you still had to march down and get a touchdown to win
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

NFC belongs to Seahawks. They get a bye and 2 home games. No one, definately not the Eagles, is going into Seattle and beating them.

Sorry

End thread.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    NFC belongs to Seahawks. They get a bye and 2 home games. No one, definately not the Eagles, is going into Seattle and beating them.

Sorry

End thread.
    I remember many a team that said the same thing and lost, thats why you know PLAY the games. Again I can't say this enough, up until last night they haven't played anyone thats very good. I am by no means saying the Eagles can beat them but the playoffs are a different beast

I remember many a team that said the same thing and lost, thats why you know PLAY the games. Again I can't say this enough, up until last night they haven't played anyone thats very good. I am by no means saying the Eagles can beat them but the playoffs are a different beast
    Seattle has played 5 teams currently in playoff contention. They are 4-1 including a blowout win over probably the #2 team in the conference. The Eagles have played 4 teams currently in playoff contention. They are 1-3. The Eagles are a mediocre team in a mediocre division. Arizona is the only decent team they've beaten all season and even that win was iffy. 3 out of their next 4 games are against playoff contenders. If they're as good as you believe, they need to win at least 2 including Dallas in week 17 in Dallas. Ain't gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post

Sorry

End thread.
    Did you see the report that the fans in that stadium registered a 1 to 2 level earthquake? That's insane.

Seattle has played 5 teams currently in playoff contention. They are 4-1 including a blowout win over probably the #2 team in the conference. The Eagles have played 4 teams currently in playoff contention. They are 1-3. The Eagles are a mediocre team in a mediocre division. Arizona is the only decent team they've beaten all season and even that win was iffy. 3 out of their next 4 games are against playoff contenders. If they're as good as you believe, they need to win at least 2 including Dallas in week 17 in Dallas. Ain't gonna happen.
    http://www.seahawks.com/schedule/season-schedule.html

Where to begin, first the eagles are 6-1 since foles came in. sorry you can only beat who is in front of you. we have the top 3 offence in the NFL and our defence while giving up yards is avg 20 or fewer points per game. LOL you don't think they can beat dallas? we are 5 -1 on the road.

On to the seahawks. You have to look at the team the beat and their record at the time of their victories.

1. they beat the panthers in game one (panthers sucked at that time, can't say the beat the GOOD panthers team)
    2. the beat the cards when they had a losing record
    3 they beat the bucks, falcons, vikes, titans, jags, texans, rams all mediocre teams.

So 9 of their wins AT THE TIME of victory were against so so teams, so in what I like to call REALITY they have beaten only 2 good teams (that were playing well). I never said they weren't going to go to the superbowl but a blowout does not a superbowl ring make.

http://www.seahawks.com/schedule/season-schedule.html

Where to begin, first the eagles are 6-1 since foles came in. sorry you can only beat who is in front of you. we have the top 3 offence in the NFL and our defence while giving up yards is avg 20 or fewer points per game. LOL you don't think they can beat dallas? we are 5 -1 on the road.

On to the seahawks. You have to look at the team the beat and their record at the time of their victories.

1. they beat the panthers in game one (panthers sucked at that time, can't say the beat the GOOD panthers team)
    2. the beat the cards when they had a losing record
    3 they beat the bucks, falcons, vikes, titans, jags, texans, rams all mediocre teams.

So 9 of their wins AT THE TIME of victory were against so so teams, so in what I like to call REALITY they have beaten only 2 good teams (that were playing well). I never said they weren't going to go to the superbowl but a blowout does not a superbowl ring make.
    If you want to play that game, the Eagles have only beaten 1 good team and that was Arizona. The Seahawks dominated SF and New Orleans, arguably 2 of the top 3 teams in the conference. But I find your hypocrisy funny here. You're blasting the Seahawks for the teams they played then brag on how the Eagles are 5-1 on the road. Can't have it both ways. As for the Panthers in week 1, they gave Seattle all they can handle so no they didn't stink. And the Cards were 3-3 when they played Seattle. But let's look at the Eagles wins:

Giants 5-7(Eagles beat them when they were winless)
    Packers 5-6-1(Eagles beat them without Aaron Rogers. No way they are in that game with a healthy Rogers)
    Raiders 4-8(horrible team)
    Deadskinsx2 3-9(Team in total disarray but were in a position to win both games)
    Bucs(winless when the Eagles played them)
    Cards 7-5(Still consider them better than the Eagles but they're the only team with a winning record the Eagles have beaten)

Not too impressive so you keep kidding yourself that they can go into Seattle and beat them. Hell, I'm looking forward to seeing what Stafford and Megatron do to that soft Eagles secondary.

If you want to play that game, the Eagles have only beaten 1 good team and that was Arizona. The Seahawks dominated SF and New Orleans, arguably 2 of the top 3 teams in the conference. But I find your hypocrisy funny here. You're blasting the Seahawks for the teams they played then brag on how the Eagles are 5-1 on the road. Can't have it both ways. As for the Panthers in week 1, they gave Seattle all they can handle so no they didn't stink. And the Cards were 3-3 when they played Seattle. But let's look at the Eagles wins:

Giants 5-7(Eagles beat them when they were winless)
    Packers 5-6-1(Eagles beat them without Aaron Rogers. No way they are in that game with a healthy Rogers)
    Raiders 4-8(horrible team)
    Deadskinsx2 3-9(Team in total disarray but were in a position to win both games)
    Bucs(winless when the Eagles played them)
    Cards 7-5(Still consider them better than the Eagles but they're the only team with a winning record the Eagles have beaten)

Not too impressive so you keep kidding yourself that they can go into Seattle and beat them. Hell, I'm looking forward to seeing what Stafford and Megatron do to that soft Eagles secondary.

Can you point out where I was in any way seriously not kidding about beating Seattle?

I never said the eagles beat many good teams BUT we lost when vick was qb and our defense was learning a new scheme