Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Whats funny is the eagles have a far more better chance to win their DIV than the chiefs and so far after the debacle of Andy Reid we are doing better than expected. If we get into the playoff's its all gravy

Again Seattle will probably win the NFC (no chance of winning the superbowl) but they have had a SOFTER schedule than the EAGLES. they didn't play the Chiefs, broncs or the bolts. their AFC div they played was weak and the NFC non div opponents were WEAKER still (with the exception of the SAINTS, which are beatable on the road)
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Whats funny is the eagles have a far more better chance to win their DIV than the chiefs and so far after the debacle of Andy Reid we are doing better than expected. If we get into the playoff's its all gravy

Again Seattle will probably win the NFC (no chance of winning the superbowl) but they have had a SOFTER schedule than the EAGLES. they didn't play the Chiefs, broncs or the bolts. their AFC div they played was weak and the NFC non div opponents were WEAKER still (with the exception of the SAINTS, which are beatable on the road)
    Again your hypocrisy rears it's ugly head. You're calling Seattle's schedule weak, name their non divisional opponents, and yet blow off their division which is bar none the toughest in the NFL this season. The Eagles played the NFC North and you're talking about weak? This week the Eagles are playing their toughest NFC North opponent in the Lions and even they are sketchy.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Again your hypocrisy rears it's ugly head. You're calling Seattle's schedule weak, name their non divisional opponents, and yet blow off their division which is bar none the toughest in the NFL this season. The Eagles played the NFC North and you're talking about weak? This week the Eagles are playing their toughest NFC North opponent in the Lions and even they are sketchy.
    Wait a minute did you actually say their DIV is the TOUGHEST? The AFC WEST is by far the toughest, hands down the toughest and WE had to play that stinking div.

Seattles schedule is weak, if you count when and how good their opponents were, the panthers at the start of the sucked worse than the birds. the AFC div they played SUCKS the worst in the AFC

Wait a minute did you actually say their DIV is the TOUGHEST? The AFC WEST is by far the toughest, hands down the toughest and WE had to play that stinking div.

Seattles schedule is weak, if you count when and how good their opponents were, the panthers at the start of the sucked worse than the birds. the AFC div they played SUCKS the worst in the AFC
    So, a division that has a team at 10-2, 9-3, 5-7, and 4-8 is tougher than a division with teams at 11-1, 8-4, 7-5, and 5-7? Um, if you say so.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    So, a division that has a team at 10-2, 9-3, 5-7, and 4-8 is tougher than a division with teams at 11-1, 8-4, 7-5, and 5-7? Um, if you say so.
    Records don't mean shit and you know it. You know the AFC west is tougher, I already pointed out the weak schedule seattle has. No team in that DIV the eagles couldn't beat except for Seattle. As far as i am concerned Denver is better alone than all of those teams.

Records don't mean shit and you know it. You know the AFC west is tougher, I already pointed out the weak schedule seattle has. No team in that DIV the eagles couldn't beat except for Seattle. As far as i am concerned Denver is better alone than all of those teams.
    The Eagles can't beat SF. They couldn't beat Arizona without the help of the officials(even Philly media admitted this). And, again, you're showing your hypocrisy. The NFC and AFC west both played the AFC South. The Broncos lost to Indy. Arizona and St. Louis pounded Indy. Denver and KC also get to play Oakland twice. Oakland is a cakewalk. There is no team in the NFC West that is a cakewalk. Yeah, Denver has a strong schedule with Oakland twice and the same AFC West the NFCW has to play. Both Seattle and Denver play the previous season's 1st place teams and Seattle blew out New Orleans and will do the same against the Giants. They also blew out SF. The Cards also beat Detroit and Carolina. SF beat Green Bay(with a healthy Aaron Rogers). And you want weak schedules? Going into this season, of the top 5 easiest schedules, the AFC West had 4. Rams have the 4th hardest while the Cardinals have the 7th hardest. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...edule-for-2013 Facts are a bitch aren't they?

1. we could beat SF
    2. The PHilly media says stuff like this to you KNOW get callers, drum up excitement. I watched the game and yes that last call was iffy but it was by no means the eagles would have lost the game. I think palmer turning the ball over 3 times was more a deciding factor that an iffy call
    3. all I am saying in regards to seattle is WHEN they played these teams, the panthers sucked when they beat them and the cards were .500. Their div played the AFC south which is by no means very good. The colts are IFFY, they got blown out by the rams and the cards both are mediocre teams

4. Again I can't believe you even think the NFC west is as good as the AFC west. I would rather play all 4 teams in the NFC west than denver.

1. we could beat SF
    2. The PHilly media says stuff like this to you KNOW get callers, drum up excitement. I watched the game and yes that last call was iffy but it was by no means the eagles would have lost the game. I think palmer turning the ball over 3 times was more a deciding factor that an iffy call
    3. all I am saying in regards to seattle is WHEN they played these teams, the panthers sucked when they beat them and the cards were .500. Their div played the AFC south which is by no means very good. The colts are IFFY, they got blown out by the rams and the cards both are mediocre teams

4. Again I can't believe you even think the NFC west is as good as the AFC west. I would rather play all 4 teams in the NFC west than denver.
    The Daily News doesn't take callers. And the Cards are a mediocre team? At 7-5? With one of the top defenses in the league? Um, OK. We'll see.

The real andy reid shows up.... 3 in a row
    and has a laffer today running RG off the field and rat face to the unempolyment line.
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    and has a laffer today running RG off the field and rat face to the unempolyment line.
    The Deadskins have packed it in. I would suspect Shannahan to be fired before the end of the season if not by sometime today. My Cards got their 2nd home blowout win and guaranteed a non-losing season and are still in the playoff hunt. Bailey, I need the Eagles to win the division now and their weak schedule should clinch it.