Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    The Deadskins have packed it in. I would suspect Shannahan to be fired before the end of the season if not by sometime today. My Cards got their 2nd home blowout win and guaranteed a non-losing season and are still in the playoff hunt. Bailey, I need the Eagles to win the division now and their weak schedule should clinch it.
    Are you kidding? The have a harder schedule than the seahawks by far. GB, detroit and the bears, Chiefs, broncos, not to mention dallas twice. We played all those teams when they were playing good not like seattle playing the panthers and the cards lol

Did you see that the "POOR" eagles pass defense shutdown two of the best WR's in the game in the last two weeks?
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

The Eagles can't beat SF. They couldn't beat Arizona without the help of the officials(even Philly media admitted this). And, again, you're showing your hypocrisy. The NFC and AFC west both played the AFC South. The Broncos lost to Indy. Arizona and St. Louis pounded Indy. Denver and KC also get to play Oakland twice. Oakland is a cakewalk. There is no team in the NFC West that is a cakewalk. Yeah, Denver has a strong schedule with Oakland twice and the same AFC West the NFCW has to play. Both Seattle and Denver play the previous season's 1st place teams and Seattle blew out New Orleans and will do the same against the Giants. They also blew out SF. The Cards also beat Detroit and Carolina. SF beat Green Bay(with a healthy Aaron Rogers). And you want weak schedules? Going into this season, of the top 5 easiest schedules, the AFC West had 4. Rams have the 4th hardest while the Cardinals have the 7th hardest. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...edule-for-2013 Facts are a bitch aren't they?

I can't wait to see Shady McCoy eat up this bears run defense, he might even just break the team record he just broke lol

FIRST PLACE IN THE NFC EAST!!!

Alone at the top and the Giants are officially eliminated.

Looks like I'll be on Broad Street in February.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Alone at the top and the Giants are officially eliminated.

Looks like I'll be on Broad Street in February.
    More than likely shoveling snow because the Eagles are not a Super Bowl team regardless of all the hype they're getting.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Are you kidding? The have a harder schedule than the seahawks by far. GB, detroit and the bears, Chiefs, broncos, not to mention dallas twice. We played all those teams when they were playing good not like seattle playing the panthers and the cards lol

Did you see that the "POOR" eagles pass defense shutdown two of the best WR's in the game in the last two weeks?
    What WR did they shut down 2 weeks ago? Michael Floyd? Hardly. He had 99 yards and a score. Fitzgerald? Again, Hardly. He had 72 yards and a score. As for Megatron, not that great a leap considering the game was played in a blizzard. But you keep kidding yourself that the Eagles are better than Seattle.

What WR did they shut down 2 weeks ago? Michael Floyd? Hardly. He had 99 yards and a score. Fitzgerald? Again, Hardly. He had 72 yards and a score. As for Megatron, not that great a leap considering the game was played in a blizzard. But you keep kidding yourself that the Eagles are better than Seattle.
    Never said they were better and 72 and a score is pedestrian for him, seatlle just strikes me as the Vikings were when the only lost a couple of games that one year and lost in the first game.

More than likely shoveling snow because the Eagles are not a Super Bowl team regardless of all the hype they're getting.
    Please point out where ANYONE (including me) said they are going to the superbowl? We are joking, I think the eagles can win the DIV maybe win a game but thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Never said they were better and 72 and a score is pedestrian for him, seatlle just strikes me as the Vikings were when the only lost a couple of games that one year and lost in the first game.
    Then explain the obliteration of the 49ers and Saints? And the Cards "stunk" when they played them? The Cards had won 2 of their last 3 heading into the Seattle game and one of those win was a dominating win over Carolina(their last before last sunday). And let me educate you on something. 72 yards has been the norm for Fitz this season and that's because he's under constant double coverage. This is why Floyd is having the season he's having but Fitz still averaged 17 yards per catch against the Eagles. However, the Eagles were doing more clutching and grabbing that game to the point where even the Daily News admitted the officiating stunk in that game so don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. Also, you're lack of football knowledge is showing again. Minnesota did not lose their first playoff game that season(assuming you're talking about 1998). They beat the Cardinals in their first playoff game in the divisional round and lost in overtime against Atlanta.