Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Denver dips to San Diego on Thursday night football. Now Kansas City goes to Oakland on Sunday where the Raiders have always played the Chiefs tough.

Denver 11-3, Kansas City 10-3, so we'll see what Sunday brings. The AFC west is tick tight.

In an overall league record tie, Denver still takes the division trophy having defeated Kansas City twice.

Gotta love the NFL!

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Then explain the obliteration of the 49ers and Saints? And the Cards "stunk" when they played them? The Cards had won 2 of their last 3 heading into the Seattle game and one of those win was a dominating win over Carolina(their last before last sunday). And let me educate you on something. 72 yards has been the norm for Fitz this season and that's because he's under constant double coverage. This is why Floyd is having the season he's having but Fitz still averaged 17 yards per catch against the Eagles. However, the Eagles were doing more clutching and grabbing that game to the point where even the Daily News admitted the officiating stunk in that game so don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. Also, you're lack of football knowledge is showing again. Minnesota did not lose their first playoff game that season(assuming you're talking about 1998). They beat the Cardinals in their first playoff game in the divisional round and lost in overtime against Atlanta.

For the love of pete I couldn't care less what the Daily news has to say in the matter, I saw the game and BOTH teams where clutching and grabbing, even the announcers said so. Well sorry all I remember was that people like you said the vikes were going all the way and they lost. Sorry about missing that cards games thats how memorable they were.

Again, let me repeat myself I never said they were better than the seahawks but I would love to play them in Philly that would be a much closer game.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Then explain the obliteration of the 49ers and Saints? And the Cards "stunk" when they played them? The Cards had won 2 of their last 3 heading into the Seattle game and one of those win was a dominating win over Carolina(their last before last sunday). And let me educate you on something. 72 yards has been the norm for Fitz this season and that's because he's under constant double coverage. This is why Floyd is having the season he's having but Fitz still averaged 17 yards per catch against the Eagles. However, the Eagles were doing more clutching and grabbing that game to the point where even the Daily News admitted the officiating stunk in that game so don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. Also, you're lack of football knowledge is showing again. Minnesota did not lose their first playoff game that season(assuming you're talking about 1998). They beat the Cardinals in their first playoff game in the divisional round and lost in overtime against Atlanta.

Just accept the fact that the Eagles dominated the cards until the Eagles let up on them, you will sleep better at night.
    Last edited by Bailey; 12-13-2013 at 01:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Just accept the fact that the Eagles dominated the cards until the Eagles let up on them, you will sleep better at night.
    Keep telling yourself that.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Eagles lucky again today facing Minnesota without Adrian Peterson.

Nice game by the Eagles. Playing a team with nothing to play for, their top back out, top 3 defensive backs out, with Matt Cassel at QB, and they get owned. Lucky for them Dallas is in the midst of their yearly December swoon. Funny though, the entire NFC LEast loses while the supposed weak NFC West go 4-0 yesterday.

Nice game by the Eagles. Playing a team with nothing to play for, their top back out, top 3 defensive backs out, with Matt Cassel at QB, and they get owned. Lucky for them Dallas is in the midst of their yearly December swoon. Funny though, the entire NFC LEast loses while the supposed weak NFC West go 4-0 yesterday.
    Yes I was worried something like this would have happened, after a 5 game winning streak beating (convincingly) 2 playoff caliber teams they would look past this team to Chicago. I am quite pissed kelly decided not to kick to their return guy, but that loss was mitigated by Dallas's typical behavior in Dec.

Usually, once a team makes it to the playoffs, they slack off. Nobody wants the regulars to get hurt.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Yes I was worried something like this would have happened, after a 5 game winning streak beating (convincingly) 2 playoff caliber teams they would look past this team to Chicago. I am quite pissed kelly decided not to kick to their return guy, but that loss was mitigated by Dallas's typical behavior in Dec.
    You call a 3 point win over Arizona "convincing"? Um, if you say so.

You call a 3 point win over Arizona "convincing"? Um, if you say so.
    oh you don't see me bitching about the bad ref calls like some people...