Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    oh you don't see me bitching about the bad ref calls like some people...
    From the PHILADELPHIA DAILY NEWS:

Tyrann Mathieu (a.k.a. Honey) legally jammed Jason Avant at the line of scrimmage but appeared to release Avant as Avant continued his pattern. Meanwhile, Foles threw a pass away from Avant, at DeSean Jackson; Patrick Peterson intercepted it.

It would have been Foles' first interception of the season . . . except Honey Badger was called for holding the back of Avant's jersey, which nullified the interception.

"I know I got a pretty good jam on him at the line of scrimmage. From there, I just tried to get my body into his body," Mathieu said. "It's unfortunate that they made that call on Patrick's interception."

"It was definitely holding," said Avant, straight-faced.

Now, Avant is a man of God. He spoke on a Sunday evening, no less. Perhaps his faith led him to temper his assertion: "In this league, we don't know what holding even is anymore. Thank God for them being able to have eyes at the end of the game."

Those same eyes regenerated their scales when the Cardinals eventually regained possession.

On second down and fourth down, from the Cards' 15, Eagles cornerback Bradley Fletcher lined up against Cardinals receiver Michael Floyd.

To say there was significant contact would be an understatement. What Fletcher twice did to Floyd beyond the line of scrimmage made Mathieu/Avant look like heavy petting.
    This is Philadelphia's own media saying the Cards were jobbed in the 4th quarter. What does that tell you? For years all I would hear is how the officials would screw the Eagles. This is year in and year out but now all of a sudden the bad calls go in the Eagles favor now it's OK? Typical Eagle fan.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Looks like it Eagles vs. Cowpukes for all the marbles next week. woo-hoo.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Looks like it Eagles vs. Cowpukes for all the marbles next week. woo-hoo.
    Do you play to win tonight or rest your starters?
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Do you play to win tonight or rest your starters?
    Obviously play to win. I ain't seen a beatin' that bad since someone put a banana in my pants and turned a monkey loose.

That said, and of course my Cards pull off the impossible. Beating Seattle in Seattle(their first home loss in 2 years).

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Obviously play to win. I ain't seen a beatin' that in bad since someone put a banana in my pants and turned a monkey loose.

That said, and of course my Cards pull off the impossible. Beating Seattle in Seattle(their first home loss in 2 years).
    When I wrote that I didn't think we had anything to play for but if we win in dallas and the panthers win we will play the saints at HOME which is better that the niners at home. I thought the seahawks had everything tied up? I hope we beat the stinking cowpukes

Eagles v Cowpukes. Moved to 8:30 PM Sunday. Game of the week.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Eagles v Cowpukes. Moved to 8:30 PM Sunday. Game of the week.
    ROMO is out with a back injury he probably got scared. I'm more worried about orton because he isnt a proven choke like romo.

Now the dallas coach is calling it day to day. I hate this ticky tack bullshit

NJcard if the eagles win and the cards get that last spot we will have that rematch

NJcard if the eagles win and the cards get that last spot we will have that rematch
    Not gonna happen. Tampa has to beat the Saints in New Orleans thanks to the Falcons shitting the bed tonight. 11-5 and out of the playoffs would be a real kick in the balls.