Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    the Niners have to go through philly to get to the superbowl, they aren't getting to the SB.
    You're in for a rude awakening.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Nope. Chargers all the way and here's why. Last 4 Super Bowl winners were the Eagles home opener in that season: Saints(2009), Packers(2010), Giants(2011), and Ravens(2012). Chargers were the Eagles home opener this season. I'm going with the math until it no longer works.
    and you say i am due for a rude awakening.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

You're in for a rude awakening.
    lighten up francis, all i expect is getting past the saints but if we can get to the NFC championship all bets are off.

Nope. Chargers all the way and here's why. Last 4 Super Bowl winners were the Eagles home opener in that season: Saints(2009), Packers(2010), Giants(2011), and Ravens(2012). Chargers were the Eagles home opener this season. I'm going with the math until it no longer works.
    my math shows KC almost did in the Bolts with 2nd stringes in. the walking dead gets buried in Cincy
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    my math shows KC almost did in the Bolts with 2nd stringes in. the walking dead gets buried in Cincy
    We'll see but until then, I'm going with the trend. Also, anybody notice that in the NFC the 2 wild card teams have a better record than the teams they must travel to play? 11-5 Saints go to 10-6 Eagles while the 12-4 49ers go to the 8-7-1 Packers. Don't think that ever happened before.

We'll see but until then, I'm going with the trend. Also, anybody notice that in the NFC the 2 wild card teams have a better record than the teams they must travel to play? 11-5 Saints go to 10-6 Eagles while the 12-4 49ers go to the 8-7-1 Packers. Don't think that ever happened before.
    I know one year the 8-8 seahawks hosted a better team, not sure if there was another match up like that in that year.

the Niners have to go through philly to get to the superbowl, they aren't getting to the SB.
    And neither are the Eagles since the road to the Superbowl goes through Seattle....if they even make it that far.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

I know one year the 8-8 seahawks hosted a better team, not sure if there was another match up like that in that year.
    Seattle was 7-9 actually. I know some seasons 1 team with a better record went on the road but don't recall both in the wild card games. In 2008 the Cardinals hosted the Falcons who had a better record. Well, 2 teams with a better record went on the road in 2008 as the 12-4 Colts went to the 8-8 Chargers and lost.

Seattle was 7-9 actually. I know some seasons 1 team with a better record went on the road but don't recall both in the wild card games. In 2008 the Cardinals hosted the Falcons who had a better record. Well, 2 teams with a better record went on the road in 2008 as the 12-4 Colts went to the 8-8 Chargers and lost.
    Ya i knew it was some unheard of low win count, but its not a big difference this year. In the eagles case its 1 game and I don't see changing the seeding rules for something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    And neither are the Eagles since the road to the Superbowl goes through Seattle....if they even make it that far.
    First I was just joking, I don't expect the eagles to make it past the second round (they can beat the saints) but if san fran beats greenbay and then the hawks and the eagles make it past the panthers the NFC championship will be in philly