Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 206
  1. #181  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,173
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I hope the Eagles have someone who can cover the TE because one of the best in the business is on the other side of the ball. However, Saints are a much different team on the road. I don't think there was a game that they didn't have to struggle to win on the road.
    Its not the Defense i am worried about, its how Foles will handle the pressure, if he can move the ball and score we will win. I like Kendricks to be able to cover him he did a bang up job on Witten and Murray last week.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #182  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,658
    Sorry bub. Sorry to you Chief fans too but now you know why Eagle fans couldn't wait to get rid of him with his piss poor clock and time out management.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #183  
    CU Royalty JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,173
    Oh well, not going to the Bowl.

    Fortunately pitchers and catchers report in a little over a month so it looks it "Phillies are going to the World Series" time. woot.
    Be Not Afraid.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #184  
    Resident Grandpa marv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Shell Knob, MO
    Posts
    3,048
    No, Bailey, you can't have Andy Reid back.

    Five significant injuries, including one that knocked the franchise player, Charles, out of the game on the first drive.......bringing a 2-14 team in 2012 to the playoffs in 2013.......

    http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

    Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

    THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #185  
    Senior Member Molon Labe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Jihad Me At Hello
    Posts
    4,772
    Saints wanted this game more. You could tell by the way they were running the ball. It may be bad news for Philly fans next year. Defenses have a way during the offseason of rendering your new fancy dancy College Offensive schemes to mere relics.

    Look at San Francisco, and Washington for evidence.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown


    The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #186  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Saints wanted this game more. You could tell by the way they were running the ball. It may be bad news for Philly fans next year. Defenses have a way during the offseason of rendering your new fancy dancy College Offensive schemes to mere relics.

    Look at San Francisco, and Washington for evidence.
    Don't worry melon lube chip can adapt. You are cluless if you cant see that they are a straight up running team
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #187  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,173
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Sorry bub. Sorry to you Chief fans too but now you know why Eagle fans couldn't wait to get rid of him with his piss poor clock and time out management.
    Shit happens, we have a young and up in coming team. Went frin 4-12 to DIV winners
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #188  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,658
    Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    No, Bailey, you can't have Andy Reid back.

    Five significant injuries, including one that knocked the franchise player, Charles, out of the game on the first drive.......bringing a 2-14 team in 2012 to the playoffs in 2013.......
    Are you seriously making this argument? Even with Charles out, the Chiefs put up 44 points and had a 38-10 lead early in the 2nd half. The defense also had 4 turnovers. No, the reason why the Chiefs lost is because Reid doesn't know how to properly use his timeouts. I mean, burning your last timeout COMING OUT OF THE 2 MINUTE WARNING?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #189  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,173
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Are you seriously making this argument? Even with Charles out, the Chiefs put up 44 points and had a 38-10 lead early in the 2nd half. The defense also had 4 turnovers. No, the reason why the Chiefs lost is because Reid doesn't know how to properly use his timeouts. I mean, burning your last timeout COMING OUT OF THE 2 MINUTE WARNING?
    I warned all you chiefs fans reid starts off good and limps to the playoffs. Then his piss poor clock management.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #190  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,173
    I'm disappointed but we got a lot farther then I originally thought especially after the first four games. I hope they have another good Draft. Again chip kelly is a better drafter than reid
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •