Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Don't worry melon lube chip can adapt. You are cluless if you cant see that they are a straight up running team
    What's that got to do with that Oregon Ducks Offense. Lol..

Gimmick O's don't make it in the NFL.....which is why Philly is sitting at home today instead of traveling. If they weren't in the NFC East they would have been sitting home before Christmas.

I'm a Skins fan. I know what a gimmick offense is all about. We were primarily run first last year also. Didn't work out did it?
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    What's that got to do with that Oregon Ducks Offense. Lol..

Gimmick O's don't make it in the NFL.....which is why Philly is sitting at home today instead of traveling. If they weren't in the NFC East they would have been sitting home before Christmas.

I'm a Skins fan. I know what a gimmick offense is all about. We were primarily run first last year also. Didn't work out did it?
    No they are sitting at home due to not having a proper defense, if you bothered to watch the game with all their offensive woes they still scored enough to win but couldn't stop them on that last drive plus special teams giving them the ball on the 50. Don't worry about the Eagles, you have tons more to worry about the deadskins. RG3 is your typical "athletic" QB. With the owner you have you'll be begging for a coach like Chip kelly very soon since no one wants to coach for that team. Again 4-12 to 10-6 and DIV winners, with a very young QB that needs some coaching up.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Still think Seattle isn't any good Bailey?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Still think Seattle isn't any good Bailey?
    Its quite clear one team showed up to play while one didn't, I doubt denver was this bad.

Its quite clear one team showed up to play while one didn't, I doubt denver was this bad.
    You just can't admit when you're wrong can you.

You just can't admit when you're wrong can you.
    You really think Denver is as bad as they played yesterday?

You really think Denver is as bad as they played yesterday?
    So what you're saying is that it wasn't Seattle who beat Denver, it was Denver who beat Denver. Gotcha.

So what you're saying is that it wasn't Seattle who beat Denver, it was Denver who beat Denver. Gotcha.
    I would say its a mix of both, how many botched snaps does manning have? I wouldn't worry too much about how good or bad denver/seattle played you have to play them twice a year lol

The Seattle defensive line beat the Denver offensive line. The Seattle secondary beat the Denver receivers. There was only one bad snap - the first one. Manning is still a better QB than Wilson. Seattle is just a better team overall than Denver - good enough on offense, but especially on defense. Look for 'em next year.

'Nuff said.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    The Seattle defensive line beat the Denver offensive line. The Seattle secondary beat the Denver receivers. There was only one bad snap - the first one. Manning is still a better QB than Wilson. Seattle is just a better team overall than Denver - good enough on offense, but especially on defense. Look for 'em next year.

'Nuff said.
    Now that they have rings you will see other teams try to steal their D players away in FA. I would like to see wilson carry that team instead of their D