Thread: Facist Fiestien

1. #1 Facist Fiestien 
    Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D.-Calif., thinks a proposed media shield law should be applied only to “real reporters,” not basement-dwelling, pajama-clad bloggers with no professional credentials:

“I can’t support it if everyone who has a blog has a special privilege … or if Edward Snowden were to sit down and write this stuff, he would have a privilege. I’m not going to go there,” she said.

Feinstein introduced an amendment that defines a “covered journalist” as someone who gathers and reports news for “an entity or service that disseminates news and information.” The definition includes freelancers, part-timers and student journalists, and it permits a judge to go further and extend the protections to any “legitimate news-gathering activities.”

Under the definition proposed by Feinstein, a student working for a tiny college newspaper would get protection, but Matt Drudge, the owner and operator of the most successful news site on the Internet, might not.

As far as we know, the distinction Feinstein is making isn’t mentioned in the First Amendment. But what do we know? We’re just bloggers."

Di-Fi only loves the MSM which consists of 90 to 95% lib dems. In other words, anyone with a conservative viewpoint that is beyond her control is not protected under her bill.

Hat tip to Twitchy.
    I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

Any links?
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Ok... heres one from here.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    Ok... heres one from here.
    I posted this same thing in another area but aside from the link I provided, I heard it from her own mouth while listening to Wilkow yesterday.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.