Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Every liberals first gut reaction is to blame white conservative tea party members, have they been right at all?
    Nope. The perp was an African-American former Navy machinist's mate with a history of disciplinary issues, at least according to the LA Times.

Sic hacer pace, para bellum.
    Sent from my android.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Now some moron is setting off fireworks outside the WH. Teh Stupid is strong with that one...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    There are people I know from my company who work at that site. Perhaps I will appreciate the jokes on this thread more when I know that they are all right.
    Perhaps the members of this board do not need to consider you before they post. Perhaps you would garner more respect with less pretension.

The jokes aren't going to stop even if they aren't. Yet I hope they are.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Perhaps the members of this board do not need to consider you before they post. Perhaps you would garner more respect with less pretension.

The jokes aren't going to stop even if they aren't. Yet I hope they are.
    My question is why is she on here reading this thread? If it was my friends I'd be out looking for them
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    My question is why is she on here reading this thread? If it was my friends I'd be out looking for them
    Everyone from my company is fine. I did make a few phone calls; was I supposed to scale the wall of the Navy Yard?
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I don't post with pretension. I post in complete sentences and express myself precisely (as I do in real life), which may have that apearance online. I don't need or "garner" respect from anyone here. I just post, as everyone does. I don't know any of you in real life (nor is that likely to happen), nor do you know me in real life. People are increasingly blurring real life with online.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Everyone from my company is fine. I did make a few phone calls; was I supposed to scale the wall of the Navy Yard?
    Only with appropriate attire I would hope, a dress would give onlookers a view that could not be unseen.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Nope. The perp was an African-American former Navy machinist's mate with a history of disciplinary issues, at least according to the LA Times.

Sic hacer pace, para bellum.
    Sent from my android.
    Evidently some mental issues as well. but not enough for the Navy to declare him mentally unfit, which would've revoked his clearance, of course. This is according to Yahoo and I was stunned to read that not once did they use the term "assault rifle" when referring to the AR-15 that Alexis had with him, along with a shotgun and the pistol he took from the cop he shot.
    U.S. Army, Retired

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Only with appropriate attire I would hope, a dress would give onlookers a view that could not be unseen.
    I remember dresses, but they're a distant memory. Pants are so comfortable there's no reason to go back!

I don't post with pretension. I post in complete sentences and express myself precisely (as I do in real life), which may have that apearance online. I don't need or "garner" respect from anyone here. I just post, as everyone does. I don't know any of you in real life (nor is that likely to happen), nor do you know me in real life. People are increasingly blurring real life with online.
    So then how were you appreciating the jokes on this thread before you found out anyone was all right? Or were you leaving nothing to insinuate?

And you spelled appearance wrong.
    Be Not Afraid.