1. #1 I've got a fan club... 
    U.S. Army, Retired

Nice pic ...

Is the red bird enjoying it, and the grey one trying to put a stop to it?

And that I presume really is you, is it not?

Back in my high school days, (many, many years ago) I had a thing for guys who played brasswind instruments. I still love the sound of them.
    Last edited by ABC in Georgia; 09-16-2013 at 06:36 PM.
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    Nice pic ...

Is the red bird enjoying it, and the grey one trying to put a stop to it?

And that I presume really is you, is it not?

Back in my high school days, (many, many years ago) I had a thing for guys who played brasswind instruments. I still love the sound of them.
    I think it's a stretch to say either parrot is actually enjoying what I'm doing, but they do like to hang out with me.

The African grey is merely beaking the instrument to explore it. Sometimes, when the instrument is on a stand, she'll fly and land on the tuning slide (sort of on top) and examine her surroundings.

Neither bird is deaf, though the volume levels can become somewhat "animated" (no pun intended).
    U.S. Army, Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Eupher View Post
    I think it's a stretch to say either parrot is actually enjoying what I'm doing, but they do like to hang out with me.

The African grey is merely beaking the instrument to explore it. Sometimes, when the instrument is on a stand, she'll fly and land on the tuning slide (sort of on top) and examine her surroundings.

Neither bird is deaf, though the volume levels can become somewhat "animated" (no pun intended).
    I love Greys my step mom bought one and I was the only one that could pick him up without getting bit lol
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I love Greys my step mom bought one and I was the only one that could pick him up without getting bit lol
    Phoebe (the grey) is quite the talker. She counts from one to eight, sometimes forgetting "4" or "5" and then congratulates herself when she's done. She'll announce "Daddy's home!" when I walk in the door, and cry out "Geese!" when she sees something fly outside.

The eclectus (the redhead) is actually with a breeder now since she's so intent on laying eggs. And we foster two other parrots -- a Nanday conure and an orange-winged Amazon -- both of them wild-caught. Been working with the fosters and we've been making some progress.
    U.S. Army, Retired