1. #1 There's a Clown Terrorizing a British Town 

The poor residents of Northampton, England are living in a nightmare scenario straight out of a Stephen King novel right now. Someone dressed as a clown keeps popping up around town and spooking grown adults and small children alike.

The clown isn't doing anything violent, mind you, so it's not exactly like a Stephen King novel. But it's close! Because clowns are terrifying, and they scare people. The Northampton Herald & Post reports clowns have been popping up in random places all across town lately, so much so that a hashtag and a Facebook group were created to track the sightings. The Northampton Chronicle reports police believe multiple people are behind the clown sightings. A warning was issued so residents won't be so startled the next time a clown is standing in the middle of the side walk.

Follow the clown on Facebook.

Clown!

The comments and tweets at the end of the article are hilarious.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    LOL, who let Gern loose in the UK???

Gern for those that don't know is a old timer here who hasn't been around in ages.
    Now we know why...
    May the FORCE be with you!

I didn't know Obama was visiting the UK.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

There's Bozo and non-scary circus clowns and then there's Pennywise. This guy is trying awful hard to look like Pennywise.

I haven't seen Tim Curry in anything recently. Maybe he's bored and spooking the people of Northampton.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    There's Bozo and non-scary circus clowns and then there's Pennywise. This guy is trying awful hard to look like Pennywise.

I haven't seen Tim Curry in anything recently. Maybe he's bored and spooking the people of Northampton.
    People on Facebook are scared to death of the clown's picture! I know a few adults that are scared of clowns, have bad dreams about them, etc. A child's friend gone bad!