Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 1 confirmed injured after shots fired inside D.C. naval facility 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    By CNN Staff
    updated 9:24 AM EDT, Mon September 16, 2013

(CNN) -- At least one person was injured Monday after a person fired shots inside the Washington Navy Yard, the U.S. Navy said.

An official told CNN's Barbara Starr that "several" people sustained injuries, according to phoned-in reports from the building.

The incident occurred at 8:20 a.m. when several shots were fired inside the headquarters for Naval Sea Systems Command in southeast Washington, D.C. An "active shooter" remained inside the building, the Navy said.

LINK
    May the FORCE be with you!

DEVELOPING: A gunman has fired three shots at a Navy building in Washington, injuring at least one person, U.S. Navy officials announced Monday.

A police spokesman told The Washington Post that a D.C. police officer was shot near the room where a lone gunman has barricaded himself after allegedly shooting at least three people on the Navy Yard grounds in southeast Washington.

A defense official who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak during an active attack said there were at least several injuries as authorities search for an active shooter.

Police officers are currently on the scene outside the Naval Sea Systems Command Headquarters building, where the shooting was reported. Roughly 3,000 people who work inside the building have been directed to stay in place, Navy officials said.

An FBI spokeswoman said at least one victim was reported. The U.S. Navy also confirmed on Twitter that they're looking for a gunman.

The Washington Post reports that police said at least three, possibly four, people were shot, including the unidentified D.C. police officer. All are in critical condition, authorities told the newspaper.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/16...ton-navy-yard/
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

4 killed, 8 injured in a shooting at Washington Navy Yard

The shooter is ‘down’ the Navy reported

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz2f47dE9jg
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Tea Party/NRA/GOP being blamed by DU and the Libtards in 4...3...2...

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Well, as per witnesses the shooter is black so this shoots(pardon the pun) this theory all the hell. Just now on Fox News, 2 witnesses were being interviewed(one black and one white) and both agreed that the shooter was a "tall, dark skinned" man with a rifle. The reporter asked again if the shooter was black and both said yes.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Just got another update that there are three shooters involved. One is wounded and they don't know where the other two are. That is from the WaPo.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Well, as per witnesses the shooter is black so this shoots(pardon the pun) this theory all the hell.
    Yeah but the Libs...because there's guns involved...will make the wounded shooter a "White" African.

Just got another update that there are three shooters involved. One is wounded and they don't know where the other two are. That is from the WaPo.
    The report of multiple shooters is unconfirmed.

I wonder if anyone put an office chair against the door and grabbed a pair of scissors?

Fabulous Poster
    Already happened on CBS.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8601-201_162-...eId=41&blogId=