Thread: Vatican official attacks U.S. Democrats as “party of death”

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    And yet the Pope supported and praised the infamous governor from Texas with record numbers of signed death warrants.

Execution is just as much against catholic doctrine, as abortion or euthanasia, or killing sperm with condoms. Hypocrites.
    Wow!

Thank you for pointing that out!

I'll immediately burn our family bible and kill a goat for Pan in the back yard tonight!

Thank the nebulous concept of instantanious life creation you were here (AGAIN) to tell us all how fucking stupid our belief systems are.

Kudos on your winning ways.

2267 Assuming that the guilty party's identity and responsibility have been fully determined, the traditional teaching of the Church does not exclude recourse to the death penalty, if this is the only possible way of effectively defending human lives against the unjust aggressor.

Catechism

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    2267 Assuming that the guilty party's identity and responsibility have been fully determined, the traditional teaching of the Church does not exclude recourse to the death penalty, if this is the only possible way of effectively defending human lives against the unjust aggressor.

Catechism
    So they just don't know how to operate a prison in Texas? That is an allowance for extreme circumstances that is for the most part moot in this country.

The largest number of executions for an elected official in our country. Record numbers.

Record numbers....

I am opposed to the death penalty but am sick of your lies.

Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    So they just don't know how to operate a prison in Texas? That is an allowance for extreme circumstances that is for the most part moot in this country.

The largest number of executions for an elected official in our country. Record numbers.

Record numbers....
    It just means that the other states are falling down on the job. If they are guilty beyond a doubt - hang em. We need to stop protecting monsters and start protecting the innocent.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    I love the death penalty. Yay for the death penalty! I'm not Catholic though. I just wanted to throw that in.:D
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III