1. #1 House GOP launches shutdown battle by voting to defund Obamacare 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    By Tom Cohen, CNN
    updated 1:22 PM EDT, Fri September 20, 2013

Washington (CNN) -- With one vote on Friday, the Republican-led House launched the latest spending battle in Congress -- one that could bring a government shutdown in less than two weeks.

By a 230-189 tally almost strictly on party lines, the House passed a short-term government spending plan that would eliminate all funding for Obamacare.

The measure now goes to the Democratic-led Senate, which is certain to reject the provision that defunds President Barack Obama's signature legislative achievement of his first term.

Even though the vote was the 41st by House Republicans to repeal or otherwise undermine Obamacare, House Speaker John Boehner and fellow Republicans held a brief victory rally afterward and challenged the Senate to follow their lead.

LINK
    May the FORCE be with you!

I'm not sure how but it doesn't matter, this is racist!
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

I hope Boehner knows what he is doing. I would love to see Obamacare set back this year and then abolished.

This whole thing makes me think of a dream. We all wish it were real and not a dream. Boehner has all of a sudden found a pair? HA!

The only bets I could see being wagered here is not IF John Boehner is going to blink but WHEN. When is the House Wuss going to Wimp out. Thats where the odds would have to be. Thats what the betting would be on here.

Its one thing to ACT like a conservative. Quite another to BE a conservative.

Know what I mean John?
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    The only bets I could see being wagered here is not IF John Boehner is going to blink but WHEN.
    And he'll blink with a few tears in his eye.

Damn him!