1. #1 We Probably Can't Get Rid of Obamacare--Rand Paul 
    http://bigstory.ap.org/article/paul-...-rid-obamacare

MACKINAC ISLAND, Mich. (AP) Republican Sen. Rand Paul says President Barack Obama's health care law probably can't be defeated or gotten rid of. And he's suggesting there is little he and other congressional Republicans can do to stop the law from taking effect.

Speaking to reporters Saturday at a gathering of Michigan Republicans, Paul says Republicans could use votes on measures in the House and in the Senate to come up with compromise legislation. But the Kentucky Republican says that time for that is running out.

An opponent of the law many call "Obamacare," Paul says he's acknowledging that, in his words, "we probably can't defeat or get rid of Obamacare." He says that working from the position of not funding the health care law might help render it, quote, "less bad."

Well... what do you want? The so called 'leadership' has dragged its feet for 5 _ Long _ years before 'getting serious'.

5 years! This should have started 5 years ago, NOT yesterday.

Leadership... apparently a foreign language to the current crop of GOP 'master-minds'. Unless of course you use 0bamas example and like to lead 'from behind'.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    Well... what do you want? The so called 'leadership' has dragged its feet for 5 _ Long _ years before 'getting serious'.

Leadership... apparently a foreign language to the current crop of GOP 'master-minds'. Unless of course you use 0bamas example and like to lead 'from behind'.
    He says we can't and it may be true but what this means is we cannot save this republic.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    He says we can't and it may be true but what this means is we cannot save this republic.
    Isnt that un-friggen-real? Thats my thought when I hear such statements. Very, very sad.

Who gives up like that? I mean .. would you rather die with your boots on or ... ?
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post

We were never going to be able to defeat it with only the House of Representatives. Democrats will do whatever it takes to keep it, no matter how wretched it is, and their media will present any shutdown as the fault of Republicans. The way to beat it is not by confronting it, but by forcing it down their throats. Force Obama to stop delaying implementation, and void all of the waivers for his cronies. The AFL-CIO is already having conniptions over losing the various Cadillac health care plans that it has extorted from employers, and other unions will follow. Our strategy should be as follows:

Remember that this law was so unpopular that it lost Democrats the house. The house should pass a bill eliminating all waivers for Obamacare, including the congressional waivers. Put that in the Continuing Resolution and watch the fur fly. Let Harry Reid and Obama explain why this wonderful plan is so good that their allies can't wait to opt out of it. Whenever somebody talks about how they can't implement it, be ready to point out how hard they worked to impose it on the rest of us. The hypocrisy of the Democrats is our best weapon against them. They should either implement it, as written, the way that they rammed it down our throats, or they should repeal it.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

It's just more 100% stuff, from a different angle of attack Ody. We can't get anything done in the Senate, but it's the Houses fault for some reason.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    The house should pass a bill eliminating all waivers for Obamacare, including the congressional waivers. Put that in the Continuing Resolution and watch the fur fly. Let Harry Reid and Obama explain why this wonderful plan is so good that their allies can't wait to opt out of it. Whenever somebody talks about how they can't implement it, be ready to point out how hard they worked to impose it on the rest of us. The hypocrisy of the Democrats is our best weapon against them. They should either implement it, as written, the way that they rammed it down our throats, or they should repeal it.
    I would include the president and vice presidents families in Obamacare but not the President himself. And would include that they get no consideration anyone else doesn't recieve.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I would include the president and vice presidents families in Obamacare but not the President himself. And would include that they get no consideration anyone else doesn't recieve.
    I'd include the president, too. Let Obama explain why Obamacare shouldn't apply to him, too.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!