1. #1 Democratic Official Allan Brauer Wishes Death on Ted Cruz Aide’s Children 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Oh those compassion filled Libtards!!!

BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff
    September 20, 2013 1:09 pm

Allan Brauer, the communications chair for the Democratic Party of Sacramento, Calif., told an aide to Sen. Ted Cruz (R., Tex.) on Friday that he hoped her children “die from debilitating, painful and incurable

A tweet from Mr. Brauer...

I'm being attacked on Twitter for wishing one of Ted Cruz's pubic lice to experience the pain her boss is inflicting on Americans.
    12:34 PM - 20 Sep 2013

Of course the dipshit backs off but look what the "Party" says...

Update (2:13 p.m.): The California Democratic Party spokesman Tenoch Flores said “the problem” with attacks like wishing a painful death on the children of a political staffer is that it lets people like Sen. Ted Cruz “off the hook,” in a statement to Yahoo’s Chris Moody:
    “The problem with this kind of rhetoric is that it lets fringe characters—those who are actively trying to shut down the government—like Ted Cruz, off the hook. It’s never acceptable to wish physical harm against political opponents, regardless of how objectionable their policy priorities are.”

They are filled with compassion!!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Oh those compassion filled Libtards!!!

A tweet from Mr. Brauer...

Of course the dipshit backs off but look what the "Party" says...

They are filled with compassion!!!!!
    The fringe characters are those who wish death on children and call political opponents "lice." That's what Goebbels called Jews in his propaganda. At the risk of invoking Godwin's Law, some people really do have the Nazi mindset.

Sic hacer pace, para bellum.
    Sent from my android.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

OMG, those compassionate libs are vile scum. Can't believe they wish ill to little kids and apologize only to the extent that the backlash might give a break to Cruz.

I'll bet those folks don't donate to Toys for Tots or other charities--unless maybe to Greenpeace. Blech.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    OMG, those compassionate libs are vile scum. Can't believe they wish ill to little kids and apologize only to the extent that the backlash might give a break to Cruz.

I'll bet those folks don't donate to Toys for Tots or other charities--unless maybe to Greenpeace. Blech.
    Of course not. Liberal charity consists of forcing others to do good, not doing it yourself. That's why liberals talk about having a social conscience instead of a real conscience.

Sic hacer pace, para bellum.
    Sent from my android.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Of course not. Liberal charity consists of forcing others to do good, not doing it yourself. That's why liberals talk about having a social conscience instead of a real conscience.
    Nice succinct summary.

The attacks on Cruz from here on out will most likely be 'legion'. And probably from both partys. And of course the media will be 'carrying the water' on this subterfuge.

Remember what happened to 'The Hammer'? Wow, those were the good 'ol days. When we had REAL men and REAL leadership.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post

The way I read it was "Let's see what you have to say about healthcare when you need it for one of your own." Truly a case of being quoted out of context, but a political expert should anticipate that and not say stuff that looks bad on its face. The reader can reasonably be expected to find such a report suspect. I was stunned at the people who accused that Virginia politician of being a pedophile solely based on a strange custom he mentioned in his book. Since I so easily found out that the practice was nonsexual and commonplace in Vietnam, then you would think the folks at Free Republic would have done the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    The way I read it was "Let's see what you have to say about healthcare when you need it for one of your own." Truly a case of being quoted out of context, but a political expert should anticipate that and not say stuff that looks bad on its face. The reader can reasonably be expected to find such a report suspect. I was stunned at the people who accused that Virginia politician of being a pedophile solely based on a strange custom he mentioned in his book. Since I so easily found out that the practice was nonsexual and commonplace in Vietnam, then you would think the folks at Free Republic would have done the same.
    Are you fucking serious?

Allan Brauer, the communications chair for the Democratic Party of Sacramento, Calif., told an aide to Sen. Ted Cruz (R., Tex.) on Friday that he hoped her children “die from debilitating, painful and incurable
    What part of hoping her children "die from a debilitating, painful, and incurable disease" is being misconstrued? Only in your fucked up mind could such a comment be dismissed as being taken out of context. And, as usual, where nothing of the kind was mentioned you felt the need to interject some homo nonsense into the conversation. You know, I used to think you were an asshole but now I'm convinced of it.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.