Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    So basically you want journalists to do exactly opposite of what 99.9% of what passes for "journalism" today?

Good luck with that. There's not a journalist in the MSM that word do that. It requires the media taking their collective lips off of Obama's ass.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    I keep assuming most news stories are based off of something more than opinion and swinging the story a certain way. With the OWS stuff, I do remember the stuff that made it look like the police were just being brutal, but I also remember an interview with a woman admitting they were throwing rocks at the police. I acknowledge most of the mainstream media is liberal, but I keep assuming they're at least trying to get off their butt some.

William Pitt is no journalist; any more then turning on a garden hose makes him a fireman.

A journalist reports the truth, all you and your buddies do is twist things or leave out facts so the fictional story you call reporting fits into your world view.

BTW you still got that gay cowboy outfit?
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I keep assuming most news stories are based off of something more than opinion and swinging the story a certain way. With the OWS stuff, I do remember the stuff that made it look like the police were just being brutal, but I also remember an interview with a woman admitting they were throwing rocks at the police. I acknowledge most of the mainstream media is liberal, but I keep assuming they're at least trying to get off their butt some.
    Most of what passes for news in the legacy media is nothing more than one sided propaganda...if not out right EH talking points. They aren't objective and they are indeed lazy these days.

If they were doing their jobs...scandals like Benghazi the IRS and Fast and Furious just to name three would be front page and Jay Carney would look like he'd gone 10 rounds with Mike Tysons every time he held a presser. instead the media has buried any real reporting on the above named scandals and more in order to protect someone who has the same world view as they do.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    William Pitt is no journalist; any more then turning on a garden hose makes him a fireman.

A journalist reports the truth, all you and your buddies do is twist things or leave out facts so the fictional story you call reporting fits into your world view.
    Well, I beg to differ, as what 'Journalism' or a 'Free Press' meant to the Drafters when the First Amendment was written had nothing to do with that. Opinion and condemnation (Or promotion) were rampant, and fact-checking virtually non-existent. The broadside scandal sheets of those days had a whole lot more in common with today's blogs than the screened and government-approved regimentation that DiFi and her fellow crypto-Fascists want, or that the megacorporations which own the MSM would prefer to see imposed.