Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Three Americans among the attackers?

Are they Muslim converts or CIA?
    Considering it says one or two came from Minn. Knowing that St. Paul area has a very high Muslim population and a history of problems with them there plus an Islamic school that is on the verge of being a wasabi...

I would guess natural born. Far as the Kansas, hard to say.
    http://minnesota.publicradio.org/dis...islamic-school
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Considering it says one or two came from Minn. Knowing that St. Paul area has a very high Muslim population and a history of problems with them there plus an Islamic school that is on the verge of being a wasabi...

I would guess natural born. Far as the Kansas, hard to say.
    http://minnesota.publicradio.org/dis...islamic-school
    But remember, it can't happen here.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Oh this can and will happen here, it's just a question of when the "Religion of Peacers"
    will feel bold enough to do it.

If they do it present day, and there was a huge body count, I predict a lot of
    "Religion of Peacers" swinging from light poles. In 5-10 years, who knows.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Oh this can and will happen here, it's just a question of when the "Religion of Peacers"
    will feel bold enough to do it.

I don't know about all states, but Michigan has open/carry laws on the books. If a bunch of terrorists tried to pull this off, they might be surprised to find well-armed shoppers firing back at them. I don't see signs up at our malls that declare them to be gun free zones, after all.

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    If it happened here, they wouldn't be swinging from the light poles. Our "Enlightened Ones" would instantly beg for forgiveness and put the full blame on our selves for what happened and offer them any thing to avoid this from happening again.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    If it happened here, they wouldn't be swinging from the light poles. Our "Enlightened Ones" would instantly beg for forgiveness and put the full blame on our selves for what happened and offer them any thing to avoid this from happening again.
    It probably would depend on which state. Some of the folks we know from the NE blue states would be making the excuses. Texas would be one state where they might be swinging from those light poles.

There will be a definite pushback amongst the folks. A friend in Sarasota is a proclaimed liberal democrat but she sent me an email saying how she couldn't stand the way the "muzzies" were acting. I was realy surprised. Everyone has a limit. She had reached hers.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Most (hopefully all) people out, scumbag muzzies still in the mall.

Nairobi, Kenya (CNN) -- Sounds of heavy gunfire erupted from Nairobi's Westgate mall Tuesday, even as authorities said for the second day that they had the building under their control.

The mall "is under the full control of govt forces and we are carrying out a sweep to ensure its safe for everyone," Kenyan police tweeted Tuesday.

Kenya's Interior Ministry also gave reason for hope: "We're very near the end."

But four days after Al-Shabaab terrorists stormed the swanky mall, killing 62 people, several gunmen -- including snipers -- were still inside, two senior officials said.
    May the FORCE be with you!

This is bravery and honor in action, something your average DUmbass knows absolutely nothing about:

Nairobi attack: Off-duty SAS soldier "saved 100 adults and children" during Kenyan mall massacre
    24 Sep 2013 10:14

Man went back into Nairobi's Westgate centre 12 times during the terrorist attack to rescue shoppers

A heroic off-duty SAS soldier saved 100 adults and children from terrorists during the Nairobi shopping centre massacre, it has been claimed.

The soldier was enjoying a coffee with friends when the gunmen stormed the Westgate shopping centre and began slaughtering innocent shoppers.

The man - who cannot be identified - is reported to have bravely gone back into the building 12 times to help shoppers to safety.

He was pictured with a handgun tucked into his waistband helping two women during the brutal attack.

Speaking to the Daily Mail, a friend of the solider said: “What he did was so heroic.

“He went back in 12 times and saved 100 people. Imagine going back in when you knew what was going on inside.”

On-duty SAS soldiers are now helping the Kenyan authorities in their final attempt to free the hostages from the shopping centre.
    LINK

The motto of the SAS is "Who Dares Wins". Well, he did and he did.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Last post 9-24. This is symbolic how the O administration gets by with crap. Stuff just goes off the radar. Has anyone seen any updates on what happened after the media got distracted?
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"