Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Laying Obamacare on R's. Outstanding. They did it. They've come full circle and are truly complete idiots.
    Be Not Afraid.

I like that they've somehow managed to pull this now. I've seen it spread elsewhere on the internet as well. The R's were responsible for crafting this, etc... etc... It's amazing the lengths they'll go through to cover their own shit up.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Those evil, devious Republicans! They tricked the Dems into passing that darn law without a single Republican vote for it!

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post
    Those evil, devious Republicans! They tricked the Dems into passing that darn law without a single Republican vote for it!
    That's pretty damned good. Now if we can only do the same thing but with the Fair Tax.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    Let me get this right ...

DUers think Obamacare is a bad idea ... and think the Republicans thought it up and pushed it through into law ???

Hint for those who might be lurking ( you know who you are you ball-less p*ssies),

Its called OBAMACARE !!! And if you are too stupid to figure who came up with it , then its a sure sign that evolution gave up you some time ago.
    Don't forget the Republican attempt to stop it from being implemented is somehow only making it worse. In short, legislation is bad IFF conservatives did it.
    Making a statement like that will get you an F in Discrete Math
    (NOTE: IFF is a Formal Logic statement meaning if and only if)
    Mark - Laugh At A Libtard

Words to the Wise (blog)

Quote Originally Posted by DumbAss Tanker View Post

Two words: Karl Rove

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Laying Obamacare on R's. Outstanding. They did it. They've come full circle and are truly complete idiots.
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    I like that they've somehow managed to pull this now. I've seen it spread elsewhere on the internet as well. The R's were responsible for crafting this, etc... etc... It's amazing the lengths they'll go through to cover their own shit up.
    We've seen the build up to this. Remember when Wei used to push the claim that Obamacare came from the Heritage Foundation?

http://www.conservativeunderground.c...l=1#post513621

Quote Originally Posted by wei wu wei
    Originally Posted by StarbuckDamn near none. And that's a problem. But re-electing Obama is by far a worse thing than voting for someone with whom I have some basic disagreement. Disagreeing is one thing; being scared shitless is another. And I am scared shitless of Obama.

Let's face it (as you said): My platform is just not going to be voted in. But I sure as hell ain't going over to the left because of that!
    The Democrats wouldn't do much different than the Republicans. Since Obama has been in office he's kept the Bush economic team, continued Bush's tax cuts and economic policies, extended the Patriot Act, expanded the wars in the middle east, passed a health care plan that was thought up and supported by Republicans (for this one I have a link and quote: http://mittromneycentral.com/resources/romneycare/

These days many conservatives dislike the use of a healthcare mandate to expand insurance coverage. But it wasn’t always this way.

In fact, the very idea of an individual healthcare mandate originated from the conservative think-tank The Heritage Foundation. But don’t take my word for it, read about it here.

Moreover, many prominent conservatives have supported the use of the individual healthcare mandate. Some noteworthy conservatives who have supported individual healthcare mandates are:

-President George H. W. Bush (source 1 and source 2)
    -Speaker Newt Gingrich R-GA (source)
    -Senator Orrin Hatch R-UT (source)
    -Senator Charles Grassley R-Iowa (source)
    -Senator Bob Bennett R-UT (source)
    -Senator Christopher Bond R-Missouri (source)
    -Senator John Chafee R-RI (source)
    -Rep. Bill Thomas R-CA (source)
    -And at least 16 other GOP Senators who have since retired from the Senate (source)

Actually, in 1993 when then-President Clinton was attempting to reform healthcare, Republicans who opposed Clinton’s idea of an employer mandate, supported the idea of an individual mandate. An individual mandate, the Republicans argued, would be a “free-market solution” to reform healthcare, part of a “social contract” that would help people take responsibility for themselves and avoid the immorality of freeloading off the government. Clinton’s plan, on the other hand, was seen as a “true government take-over” of healthcare, the worst form of the dreaded “socialized medicine.”

I don't understand what sort of radical turn conservatives are afraid of from Obama. As far as I can tell, by his actions, Obama has followed a fairly Republican agenda.

That doesn't mean you have to vote for Obama, of course. I don't want to vote for Obama either, but there's no need to make up fantasies about it. It's just a party ploy by the GOP to get support.
    They knew back then that this was going to be a train wreck, and they've been testing out evasive memes since it was passed.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Tea Party Patriot View Post
    Only on DU would two completely opposite things be viewed as the same; this due to their brains being wired like spaghetti in a Kitchen Aid blender set on puree.
    ...and a ^5

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    We've seen the build up to this. Remember when Wei used to push the claim that Obamacare came from the Heritage Foundation?

http://www.conservativeunderground.c...l=1#post513621

They knew back then that this was going to be a train wreck, and they've been testing out evasive memes since it was passed.
    Moron Lube is pushing this same meme. Could they be the same person?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.