Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 BREAKING: Columbus OH Police HQ Evacuated After Explosion 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Columbus Ohio Police @ColumbusPolice We are working with CFD to clear headquarters and begin investigation into cause of reported explosion.

WSYX ABC 6 @wsyx6 Police received a tip about someone dropping something down a manhole near #CPD HQ before possible explosion. Terrorism task force assisting

The Franklin County Jail on Jackson Pike is also on lockdown now as well.

10TV.com @10TV UPDATED STORY: Explosion Reported At Columbus Police Headquarters; Homeland Security Officials On Scene - http://bit.ly/14ESNIR

10TV.com @10TV Bomb squad officials are searching for explosives in a parking garage at Marconi and Spring. #CPD #10TV -- @Glenn10TV

A report of an explosion triggered the evacuation of the Columbus Police Department headquarters Tuesday night, but firefighters in Ohio's capital said there was no visual evidence of such a blast.

Fire Battalion Chief Patrick Ferguson said the cause of what a caller reported as an explosion at about 7:30 p.m. was not determined. No injuries were reported.
    Ferguson said there were no signs of smoke following the loud noise that prompted the emergency call.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    The Franklin County Jail on Jackson Pike is also on lockdown now as well.
    Many mooselim types in Jail In Columbus??

9:46 PDT and no NEW News as yet

"Homeland Security Officials On Scene"

odd that eh?

no terrorist connections here folks ...move along

And the DUmmies will be blaming the Tea Party in 3...2...1...
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Not enough information yet to come to any conclusions. It could be drug-related, gang-related or mob-related. It's not necessarily Islamic terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Not enough information yet to come to any conclusions. It could be drug-related, gang-related or mob-related. It's not necessarily Islamic terrorists.
    True, though I believe I've heard there is a pretty significant Muslim community there, so the possibility can't be entirely discounted, either.

COLUMBUS, Ohio, Sept. 25 (UPI) -- An explosion at the police headquarters in downtown Columbus, Ohio, was caused by a battery in construction equipment, police said.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2013/...#ixzz2futXuqYp
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    COLUMBUS, Ohio, Sept. 25 (UPI) -- An explosion at the police headquarters in downtown Columbus, Ohio, was caused by a battery in construction equipment, police said.

I kind of figured it would be something like this. A terrorist attack in Columbus would most likely involve the OSU campus/stadium, just because of the emotional impact and the high number of potential casualties.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post

The battery narrows the pool of potential suspects. Anyone who has seen the individual in the photo below is asked to contact the police immediately.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    The battery narrows the pool of potential suspects. Anyone who has seen the individual in the photo below is asked to contact the police immediately.
    I could've sworn I ran that bastard out in my last adventure using a Mag-Lite. Let's put it this way. He wasn't breathing any more.
    U.S. Army, Retired

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Liberals have blamed the Tea Party with significantly less evidence.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.