#1 Kid Facing Expulsion From School For Playing With Toy Gun...09-25-2013, 04:35 AM
IN HIS OWN YARD! These liberal fuckbags need to burn in hell. They constantly accuse conservatives of being fascists but these fucks are the true fascists. http://www.wavy.com/news/local/va-be...e-gone-too-farThe Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
09-25-2013, 08:13 AM
Sic hacer pace, para bellum.
Sent from my android.
09-25-2013, 08:18 AM
And the two kids were basically expelled for the rest of the school year BTW. They have a hearing in January to decide if it's permanent. Schools not backing down on this one. Just another step in the process of conformity by public schools.Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown
The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor
09-25-2013, 10:04 AM
The kids were shooting at other kids while waiting for the bus to pick them up. I know the stop is on private property and all, but it happened in a situation where the school has a legitimate stake in the safety of the kids.
09-25-2013, 10:24 AM
This goes beyond mere liberal gun-phobia, although that's certainly one aspect of this case. Look at all of the different liberal agendas that are served by this incident:
- Gun control--That's obvious. Simply having a toy gun in plain sight is enough to get you jailed. Imagine if someone were cleaning a real gun on their porch. The owners of legal firearms are going to get that message loud and clear.
- State intrusion on private property--The incident occurred in the front yard of a private home. The law states that discharging a pellet gun on private property is legal with the permission of the owner, i.e., that the owner should have to prefer charges for an arrest to be made, just like with trespassing, and I'm sure that the law was written before Airsoft began making guns that shoot plastic pellets. The parents own the property, and clearly did not press charges. Who was listed on the arrest as the originator of the complaint, and what standing did that person have to press charges?
- Criminalization of innocent behavior--The nanny state has to be able to impose itself in areas where traditional concepts of legal standards don't apply. The message is clear: We are in charge, not you; we can arrest anyone, at any time, for anything that we feel like, and even if the charges are dropped, we can still punish you in other ways. The school suspension is obviously illegal, since the incident did not occur on or near school grounds. They have no jurisdiction or authority over what a student does at home.
- Feelings over facts--Playing with a toy in your own yard hurts no one, but the neighbor was "upset" by the sight of a toy gun, and the police acted on her feelings, rather than on the law.
- Gender Chaos--Radical feminists have been pursuing an ongoing strategy to turn boys into eunuchs by enforcing impossible standards of behavior on them. It's part of the whole gender chaos thing that they are attempting to impose on society at large. Boys play with toy guns, therefore this behavior must be suppressed.
The way ahead for anyone who is concerned about these issues is a massive lawsuit against the school, the neighbor who called the cops and the police who committed a false arrest.
BTW, does anyone think that it's odd that Trayvon Martin wasn't arrested for burglary or drug possession, but this kid was arrested for playing with a toy gun? Who was the greater danger to the community?
09-25-2013, 10:28 AM
If we allow schools to dictate the conduct of children while they are in their parents' care, then the schools are no longer acting in loco parentis, the parents are acting in loco scolarum, with the assumption that scolarum trumps parentis.
09-25-2013, 10:30 AM
I'm sorry noony but that's bullshit. These schools are getting out of control. Are they going to
start asking kids if they have toy guns at home??? These assclowns need to be slapped down
and the parents need to demand the school officials be fired. WTF is wrong with people today??
Have they lost all common sense and replaced it with PC????May the FORCE be with you!
09-25-2013, 11:25 AM
According to the article, it appears some of the kids did go too far in how they played, but as mentioned before, it's a home issue. It shouldn't be a legal issue or a school issue. They're turning into Nazi Germany.I think that black lesbian couples should be allowed to protect themselves from gangsta thugs, Islamic terrorists, and KKK members with guns.
09-25-2013, 11:28 AM
At the same time, bus stops are everywhere. If we allow the public schools to dicate what goes on near all of them, then we're giving them jurisdiction over a whole lot of ground.
Another thing to consider is that the schools are considered to be responsible for the safety of the students while in their care (legally speaking). So, the next question is whether the schools are responsible for safety of the kids while at the bus stop. (Because if they are, then they've failed more times than I can count).
I can sort of see the school's point and at the same time, it's making people feel like they're not free anywhere. It's also ruining lives.I think that black lesbian couples should be allowed to protect themselves from gangsta thugs, Islamic terrorists, and KKK members with guns.
09-25-2013, 12:43 PM
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|