1. #1 Takes A Lot To Make Me Tear Up 
    This story did it easily. http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/235...fe-to-save-boy

There are people who think dogs don't have feelings. Well, they do, just like we do. They know love, anger, sadness, they mourn, just like we do. This story both warms and breaks my heart. This dog deserved a better fate. He's a true hero.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Dogs know all those things, and they definitely know and understand loyalty.

Besides having been around a few dogs as a kid, I didn't get my first dog till age 51. We've got three now.

Maybe making up for lost time? Dunno. I do know I'm a better person for having dogs around. They have this innate skill for bringing out the best in people.

That may be their most profound ability.

In any event, this boxer is definitely a hero.
    U.S. Army, Retired

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    That's a good boy! True devotion.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Eupher View Post
    Dogs know all those things, and they definitely know and understand loyalty.

Besides having been around a few dogs as a kid, I didn't get my first dog till age 51. We've got three now.

Maybe making up for lost time? Dunno. I do know I'm a better person for having dogs around. They have this innate skill for bringing out the best in people.

That may be their most profound ability.

In any event, this boxer is definitely a hero.
    I could't live without my dogs. When my big boy needed surgery last year, I cried every day until we brought him home. When he was in the hospital, I felt like my child was in the hospital. People thought I was nuts for footing a $7200 bill for his surgery but there was no way I was going to let him die before his time and would do it again in a heartbeat. It's amazing how loyal dogs are, even to those who abuse them. They will never judge you, they just love you unconditionally. I'm sorry that family lost such an amazing friend.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

You touch my dog I touch you.